Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

HemanTheReckless​(sadist male)
3 years ago • May 17, 2020

A new Challenger approaches

Hello my name is He-Man and I am a Dom / sadist and I'm here to grow as a person as well as learn new techniques and meet new people and even fine some love here look forward to the wonderful experiences that will be coming in the near future
Secret Pussy{Owned but }
3 years ago • May 17, 2020

Hello From Illinois!!! 💋

Secret Pussy{Owned but } • May 17, 2020
I am very discreet to my info so, I will introduce myself as “Secret Pussy”. What a Lovely site I’ve cum across and would love to find other females in my same state to be free enough to walk around our rural property and be my submissive third.
Once I season her to my liking, she will then be able to submit at the knees of my King & I.
We love to role play so, I hope that didn’t spook anyone away.
But yes, I am looking for myself right now and maybe later with my husband.
We are not into swapping so please no inquiries of that nature.
Just good fun in the sun with tropical drinks 🍹 by the pool and yes, we walk around nude, it’s the most freeing feeling! 💋
Miinuh​(sub female){Xed}
3 years ago • May 18, 2020
Miinuh​(sub female){Xed} • May 18, 2020
Hello!

I wanted to introduce myself, since it's been almost a week since I joined. I could never figure out how exactly to do that or what to write. So I figured I would start with this...

Hello! My name for the sake of privacy is Evalyn, and I love the ideal d/s dynamic and exploring further into different kinks and fetishes.

I got into the bdsm lifestyle in a pretty fucked up manner. I experimented with an abusive online Dom (which at the time I didn't know he was abusive, toxic, and very controlling...) I have been traumatized ever since and even had to take legal action. I know he isn't considered a Dom but this is what he was for me getting into the lifestyle.

I recently decided to jump back in, feeling like I'm missing something in my life. I found this site by accident and felt compelled to join. I am just here to learn, explore and possibly find someone or friends. I believe that the bdsm life is a calling to help me become who I was truly meant to be, and to overcome my traumas.

I am a switch and bi curious... And at this time I prefer to expand upon my submissive side. I don't expect anyone on here to become my Dom/Domme (Dealing with past issues is hard enough, I definitely don't want to put it on anyone else). But in the off chance I do find someone or others to befriend or get into a relationship with just know I will give you my 100% but I will need TIME. Trust is very fickle.

If you are interested in me, know that I am not obligated to message you, show you my full self, or share my name. But overtime I might feel inclined to do so of my own free will.

I know ghosting is a huge thing, so if I do end up ghosting you it's mainly my own self feeling something off, do not take offense to it. However, please understand that I am trying. But pushing my own limits is enough to make me rush away.

***I am wanting to start off in an online relationship before making things real.***

In short... I am looking to educate myself, make friends, experiment, and possibly find the one.

If you like video games, movies, arts and crafts, or vehicles hmu! I'd love to talk more than just bdsm. 😊
eroticfantasies

Hello!

eroticfantasies • May 18, 2020
Hey guys! I joined recently and wanted to introduce myself. I am a 23yr old Switch male. Prefer dom but will sub for the right lady. I have Blonde hair, blue eyes, athletic/average build. I am very outgoing & love to meet new people. I can honestly talk to a brick wall lol. I enjoy playing video games, naturism, being outdoors, swimming & many other things. I played sports my entire life & through out high school, until I had a severe knee injury my senior year

I have always gave 100% in everything I do. So, whether being a sub or dom, you will get nothing but my all.

Check out my profile and feel free to send me a message!

Look forward to hearing from you all
ohcuriousone​(sub female)
ohcuriousone​(sub female) • May 18, 2020
Hi everyone bat.gif I just joined today and am fairly new to the community and would love to talk to some momma subs or anyone else who could advice me.
LMeaux​(sub female)
3 years ago • May 19, 2020

Hello

LMeaux​(sub female) • May 19, 2020
Hi everyone, my name is Lex...I was active on here a while back but then went off for a little while. In any news I'm back still almost completely new to whole BDSM lifestyle. I am more sure now of certain things like being a girl, getting enjoyment from giving up control, and showing off online, a little of an exhibitionist streak with a good side of degradation.
I am definitely still learning though. I also know that I'm never at my happiest when I not being submissive. I am very full of anxiety and that over flows all the time into panic attacks and other things, but when I am following a doms instructions I feel so calm and content. I am excited to explore that more
Villanelle​(staff)
3 years ago • May 19, 2020
Villanelle​(staff) • May 19, 2020
More great intros - thank you! And again, welcome icon_smile.gif