Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

Villanelle​(staff)
3 years ago • May 25, 2020
Villanelle​(staff) • May 25, 2020
Lovely to have you all here inside THE CAGE! Thank you for the intros icon_smile.gif
juststeve​(sub male){Mydelilah}
Hello all. I’m am new to thecage and have been enjoying reading about the role of a sub. I am married and my wife knows nothing about my interest in BDSM but I have very strong urges for this lifestyle and will continue to explore. I’m looking for a strict but fair mistress but am a bit hesitant. I can only do online so that restricts my options but I will keep searching for the mistress that will be patient but strict with her new sub. Thanks to all who post information. It is very helpful for someone like me. I will continue to wade in gently and hope I find what I am looking for.
Breece Not Looking​(sub female)
Hi! Thanks for the welcome! I'm new here but very much in the life style. I always like to research things I'm into. This is a great platform and super nice people to help along my journey of being me. Much love!
awakenedoneomg​(sub female)

New to the Cage!

New to the Cage and looking to learn and get to know people! I can be a bit on the shy side but please don't take that the wrong way. So glad that I accidentally found this website while doing research on the lifestyle and Dom Daddies/DDlg - still trying to figure out the difference. Anyway, lots to explore and already have met some very welcoming individuals. Many thanks and happy to be here!
Villanelle​(staff)
3 years ago • May 26, 2020
Villanelle​(staff) • May 26, 2020
Welcome everyone! Give me a shout if you have any questions or need any help.
InexperiencedBrat​(sub female)
Hello,

As the name suggest I am not only new to the site, but the lifestyle as well. I have not had much experience yet, but am very intrigued by bdsm and see myself as a brat. Before now, I've had a hard time finding anyone willing to try much with me, and the more dominant people I've been with seem turned off by my bratty side. I want a dom to play with that loves the brattiness and sees it as an opportunity rather than a hindrance. More than anything, I just want to become a part of this community. I can tell that there's many interesting and amazing individuals in this community and I want to get to know them and hopefully learn from them!
RuisuOnoto​(switch male)

Heya!

RuisuOnoto​(switch male) • May 26, 2020
Hey everyone! i'm very new to this community and am very excited to get started! I'm a 19 year old male and new to BDSM. I'm really here just because this quarantine but i'm optimistic about it! I'm pansexual and open to anything! Thanks for reading^^
Villanelle​(staff)
3 years ago • May 27, 2020
Villanelle​(staff) • May 27, 2020
Thank you for the latest intros! Please do say hello if you haven't already icon_smile.gif
exposedandswitch​(switch male){Uncollared}
3 years ago • May 28, 2020

Hello!

hi! Marc, 32, male switch here from Philadelphia PA area. Been into the lifestyle for a while but just discovered this site from Off The Cuffs podcast. Looking to meet like minded people for both conversations and hopefully play! My wife is my dom and also into sharing me, and we play together and separately. More info will be added to my profile but for now I wanted to say Hi!