skylar love
3 years ago • May 28, 2020

Hi everyone!

skylar love • May 28, 2020
Just wanted to say hello!
Villanelle​(staff)
3 years ago • Jun 1, 2020
Villanelle​(staff) • Jun 1, 2020
Welcome to everyone who joined us over the weekend! If you haven't done so already we hope you'll take a moment and say hello.
Dom AJ​(dom male)
3 years ago • Jun 1, 2020
Dom AJ​(dom male) • Jun 1, 2020
I am new to this community but not new to the D/s lifestyle (25+ years). I am D/s that also incorporates a lot of various aspects of BDSM.I am still looking around to see if this is a good fit for me and kitten.My goals are to become a active member of The Cage community .How active I become is dependent on where I will best fit in.

I am not looking for a place where I agree 100% with views expressed, in fact I want a variety of views so that I can better contemplate and evolve in my learning. What I am looking for is a place where I and kitten can be with like minded people. A place where she can be safe and relaxed with out me there all the time.

A few things about me.

Respect is VERY important to me.Both giving and receiving it. My thought is that everyone one get basic (nilla) respect from me and kitten until such time as that respect is lost.As far as respectful titles in the BDSM community goes I have ridged views. "Sir" and "Master" are reserved to only one in my opinion, And it is a pet peeve of mine. Basically my thought is this...... Respect MUST be earned and not give lightly. I do not feel honored or respected if someone who does not know me calls me those (or other "special" titles) right away.

I choose my words carefully and intentionally. I do not lie but may say "I choose not to answer this question"

I reply to everyone in any form of media unless that person is wasting my time.

In short, The Cage is looking like a place I want to be. Barring some major issue in my research I will be happy to be a part of this community.

I am always open to questions or comments (good or bad)

AJ
GrymAlkemist​(dom male)
3 years ago • Jun 2, 2020
GrymAlkemist​(dom male) • Jun 2, 2020
Hi, all!

Just a short introduction:

I’m an American, permanently relocated to Switzerland. I live with my girlfriend and her husband.

These strange times have caused me to re-evaluate my priorities, and I have decided that it’s time to find a houseboy to join our home.

Look forward to chatting with some of you soon
Villanelle​(staff)
3 years ago • Jun 3, 2020
Villanelle​(staff) • Jun 3, 2020
Welcome gentlemen! Thank you for taking the time to tell us a bit about yourselves.
BellaYellowRosé​(sub female)
3 years ago • Jun 4, 2020
Hello everyone,

I have been part of this community for over a year now. During that time I have deleted and reopened my account multiple times. While it has been active I have sat quietly on the sidelines observing quietly. I have finally decided to try and become more active in this community.

So I just wanted to say hello and I am looking forward to becoming more involved in the cage community.
imFrfr​(dom male){Fr}
3 years ago • Jun 5, 2020
imFrfr​(dom male){Fr} • Jun 5, 2020
Wow, I’ve been a member 2017. I still have the premium status too. I’m still as far as ever from my goal/dream.

How are y’all doing? I’ve been indifferent. There’s just nobody to talk to these days. Enough drab my life is awesome. Stay cool y’all