Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

scoot​(masochist male)
3 years ago • Jun 17, 2020

Looking to complete bucket list items

scoot​(masochist male) • Jun 17, 2020
I've danced around with the life for many years, beginning in my 30s. I'd visit Dommes for corporal punishment as a means of "behavioral modification". I occasionally visit with a male who had to qualms about using a belt or some kind of whip the way it should be used.

I'm getting to a point where I feel I need to finish up some things and move on.

So, at this point, for a visit to mid-Michigan, where I grew up, I am looking for a sadistic couple or a sadistic male for an extended and prolonged afternoon or evening of correction.

Limits include not being permanently injured.

If you think you can help pull this off, please reply.
I'll be in MI at the end of June or early July.

thanks
Villanelle​(staff)
3 years ago • Jun 18, 2020
Villanelle​(staff) • Jun 18, 2020
Thanks for the intro, Scoot. Good luck in your search! Don't forget to place a personal ad too.
BlkSteel​(dom male)
3 years ago • Jun 20, 2020

Well hello there I am in California and seeking a F sub

BlkSteel​(dom male) • Jun 20, 2020
My feeling of dominance is not about forcing people to do things. There is no joy in exerting power over people per se. The joy is what they do for you because they do obey. I do not purposely humiliate or intimidate people to do what I say, but rather expect them to obey me of their own free will. It's about them respecting my position of power and willingly giving themselves to me for my pleasure. I know they are also coming to me to fulfill their fantasies and to have their pleasures, but everything in our meeting is center on them serving and pleasing me.

When I speak with a new sub for the first time I ask her if they are willing to do as I say, and if she agrees to serve me as I wish, then I continue the discussion. I have never had to reprimand or remind a sub that they said they would obey me. They just willingly submit to me, and all of us enjoy a great amount of pleasure.
Villanelle​(staff)
Villanelle​(staff) • Jun 20, 2020
Thanks for sharing a bit about yourself Blksteel! Welcome to THE CAGE icon_smile.gif
Babygirlhere​(sub female)
Babygirlhere​(sub female) • Jun 20, 2020
Hey everyone. I am a 43 submissive in SoCal. New here to THE CAGE and lifestyle as well. I am quite here but do try to read blogs and get so helpful information.
Villanelle​(staff)
3 years ago • Jun 21, 2020
Villanelle​(staff) • Jun 21, 2020
Welcome Babygirlhere - we hope you enjoy your time inside THE CAGE!
LiteratureFan​(sub female)
LiteratureFan​(sub female) • Jun 21, 2020
Hello! I'm LitFan. New to the lifestyle, but I've know for a while the I'm a sub. I'm 21 (almost 22), and I'm hoping to find a Dom that can take control for me(TPE). I need stability and I get super anxious when I'm on my own. I'm hoping to be a doctor in the near future, too! icon_biggrin.gif
ayaywe​(dom male)
ayaywe​(dom male) • Jun 21, 2020
Hi!
I am an 18 year old guy who has just not long ago started to get interested in being a dominant (i cant find myself in submissiveness at all) so i looked around on the internet a bit and found this site. If anyone has any advice it would be extremely welcome
Villanelle​(staff)
3 years ago • Jun 22, 2020
Villanelle​(staff) • Jun 22, 2020
Welcome to you both. Thank you for taking the time to say hello icon_smile.gif
DomClimber​(dom male)
3 years ago • Jun 22, 2020

Hello!

DomClimber​(dom male) • Jun 22, 2020
Hello everyone!
I have experience like a Dom but I just move into UK, and I will love to know more people in the English community.
If I can help someone with my knowledge and my low quality English 🤣, I will love to do it.

Have a good day everyone!