Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

Villanelle​(staff)
3 years ago • Jul 19, 2020
Villanelle​(staff) • Jul 19, 2020
Bumping this up! If you've joined us recently please do say hello. Welcome to THE CAGE!
DesertLizard​(sub female)
DesertLizard​(sub female) • Jul 19, 2020
Hi, thanks for having me. I just joined the other day. I don't have much experience with BDSM but believe I would benefit from exploring more. I am not currently looking to get involved with anyone as I am in a monogamous relationship; I primarily signed up here to learn more about the subject, learn more about myself, and connect with likeminded people. I have a ton of questions and love reading about all of your experiences. I already read a bunch of the blog posts and forum entries on this site and already messaged with some of you, which has been very helpful. I am looking forward to connecting with more folks on here and learn more.
HesitantlyCurious​(sub female)
Hello! I’m new to both this site as well as BDSM as a whole. I came across The Cage accidentally but I’m glad I did! I’m hoping to learn more about this lifestyle.

There are some things about myself that I do already know; I’m submissive, I’m sensitive to correction, I don’t like physical pain, I’m pretty sure I’ve got a praise kink. Stern looks are both frightening and arousing. The rest, well, I guess I’ll figure that out over time!

Thank you for providing a safe place for me to keep learning, and for creating a gathering spot for real people to share ideas and advice!
Rapta​(sub female)
3 years ago • Jul 20, 2020

New girl on the block

Rapta​(sub female) • Jul 20, 2020
Hello!

I'm Rapta or Sweetie or Sam, really it's up to you what you call me, I don't mind one way or the other. I'm 27 years old and I use she/her or they/them pronouns. I'm currently studying creative writing and anthropology. I've wanted to look into the BDSM scene and community for a while and only recently decided to take a peek around the web to get my bearings.

I'm a sub, with no real clue about her preferences just yet, but I'm eager to learn and absorb things pretty quick. I've got some self-confidence issues I'm trying to work through, so while I'd prefer to be submissive I could see trying to get out of my shell and trying to switch once in a while, at least to help me build up some of my own confidence.

Feel free to hit me up! I'd love to chat and get to know more people. c:

xoxo, Rapta
RosieJ​(switch female){None}
Hello
I’m fairly new to the whole BDSM scene apart from the obvious but have always been intrigued by it and stumbled across this site by accident.

I lean more to being a sub but do admit I have a defiant streak and find it hard relinquishing full control or maybe I just like to be punished. Due to my defiant streak I am also keen to learn to be a Dom and to see if I got it in me to be one as the thought does excite me.

Be nice to speak to like minded people and I’m keen to learn and to see how far I can go.
MrCopolo​(dom male){Cheekypixi}
Hello good evening and welcome to the person that is MrCopolo I'm a Sadistic loving teasing bastard . I've been around I've swung the odd cane and choked the odd girl or 2 but we are all new at some point new places new people, hopefully common interest and new experiences.
As they say every day is a school day if it's not your dead lol..

I'm happy with my girl (cheekypixi) and we are both exploring new places and new people. For my self this lifestyle has been just that a lifestyle choice so please come say Hi. I love good conversation so come have one ..

MrC ...
cheekypixi​(sub female){MrCopolo}
3 years ago • Jul 21, 2020

Cheekypixi.....

Hey I’m cheeky or pixi or both il answer to any combination!

Iv been on the scene for about 3 years now.

I identify as submissive and there is no straying from that I certainly won’t be swinging any crops anytime soon!

I have had quite a crazy journey in the short time Iv been immersed in bdsm but at the end of it I found my love and my perfect fit. MrCopolo has been my true highlight and has shown me a way I truly never thought could be real x

I love to talk and learn to and from others I love discussion and opinion. Il be in the chat room and il always answer polite messages ..... manners cost nothing after all xxxx
ScarE​(sub male)

Intro

ScarE​(sub male) • Jul 21, 2020
Hey everyone, don’t know what to say but just a quick little introduction I guess. I’m 18 and male, (probably not very common) and just happy to be here. Always felt a little odd for liking what I like but it’s nice to be accepted here where it’s a bit more common and not frowned upon. Feel free to reach out, glad to talk to whomever, and yeah that’s all icon_biggrin.gif
AlexiaT​(sub male)

Hope to find myself here!

AlexiaT​(sub male) • Jul 21, 2020
My Nickname here is my inner secret parallel universe me!. I’m wondering how my life would had been if I change my mind as a teenager to accept a trip with a male chasing me for he liked me. I never went to that appointment but I was 50% scared and other 50% horny. Having now a great woman and career does not stop me to wonder “ what if”...

I must say while young my body shape made some old Guys to look at me wondering sexual ideas . I was so innocent but I was able to see in their eyes they were thinking about me , not in the most innocent terms.

As I grew I Skyped several “traps” but now in my early 50s I still wonder why I escaped ? ...why those men looked at me like that ? Why those ideas made me so hot but at the same time so scared ?

Let’s see if I can find some answers here

Good look to all people in a similar quest!