Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

Villanelle​(staff)
5 years ago • Jul 2, 2018
Villanelle​(staff) • Jul 2, 2018
Welcome Queenbee, Subsmall and Autobitch95! Great to have you here icon_smile.gif
Villanelle​(staff)
5 years ago • Jul 4, 2018
Villanelle​(staff) • Jul 4, 2018
Welcome Kitten - good luck in your search! I recommend posting an ad in our personals to let people know you are looking.
Bishop​(dom male)
5 years ago • Jul 8, 2018

Greetings

Bishop​(dom male) • Jul 8, 2018
I am quite naturally, a very introverted person. I much prefer conversations that delve deep into the soul rather than conversations that just skim the surface of the menial, and that makes it difficult to know what to write here or on my profile. I have a very intense, quiet personality. Being a dom comes natural, but I believe it is something that must be earned, not demanded; lead by example, empower others to be the best they can be, be strong, careful, encouraging, and passionate. I rarely smile or laugh outwardly, the pleasure I get comes from the calm within.
This is the first time I have reached out to a community such as this, I am convinced that the vanilla relationships I have had in the past have lacked this essential ingredient. I look forward to sharing more in the days to come and I also look forward to talking with you further. Thank you for taking the time to read this.
DamCx​(dom male)
5 years ago • Jul 8, 2018
DamCx​(dom male) • Jul 8, 2018
Hello,

I'm Damien, 36yo from France.

I've always felt that need to have control, in the bedroom, but opened myself to that need over 4 years ago.

I can't say I'm like the cliché for the Dominant. I just try to live things the way that fits to me.

I also have a huge fetish for pantyhose, lycra and heels, which often lead me to use them in my games.

Damien
Villanelle​(staff)
5 years ago • Jul 9, 2018
Villanelle​(staff) • Jul 9, 2018
Welcome Bishop and Damien! Give us a shout if you have any questions or need any help icon_smile.gif
Moonshine
Moonshine • Jul 9, 2018
Hii Im Moonshine
Im a newbie here
But I have been in the cage for about more than 2-3 weeks
I'm very much happy to be here, reading all the forums and blogspot about the lifestyle is what I have been doing all this while
I have also started interacting with some members of the cage too
To know more about me you can read my profile.
Villanelle​(staff)
Villanelle​(staff) • Jul 9, 2018
Welcome Moonshine! I think it's wonderful that you are just here to explore and read. Not everyone is here to hook up and I hope others will respect your preferences. If you need any help at all, don't hesitate to reach out to us on staff icon_smile.gif