Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

Mastergg​(dom male)
3 years ago • Jul 30, 2020
Mastergg​(dom male) • Jul 30, 2020
hello, check my profile out and hit me up , i really think we could build a nice dynamic .
Villanelle​(staff)
3 years ago • Aug 2, 2020
Villanelle​(staff) • Aug 2, 2020
Bumping this up for everyone who has joined us this weekend. Please say hello - and welcome to THE CAGE!
addom​(dom male)
3 years ago • Aug 2, 2020
addom​(dom male) • Aug 2, 2020
Hello Master Dom here, how are you?
I'm seeking a sub for serious relationship. I'm looking for someone who wants me to set rules for her and follow through with the punishments. I'm a serious Master Dom who also knows what aftercare is and does it properly. I'm 26 years old and I live in fort Smith Arkansas I am looking for a serious submissive who is going to relocate to my place. Now what I would give for an exchange for her submissiveness is my love and affection and the promise but I will always protect her I will never hit her out of anger only when she's getting punished. I would make sure she is mentally physically and financially secure. If this is something you are interested in please hit me up.
WesleyDom
3 years ago • Aug 3, 2020
WesleyDom • Aug 3, 2020
Hey I'm Wesley, I'm looking for a woman to take over the world with.
Orgazmo​(dom male){serenity m}
3 years ago • Aug 3, 2020
I haven't posted on this thread in a while so I'll take this oppertunity to re-introduce myself.

First off my name is Orgazmo. You can address me as “Orgazmo” “Sir” or “Master”. I live in Colorado (Mountain Time). I'm very serious when it comes to my subs & slaves and can be gentle, funny, understanding and compassionate but also strict and even harsh at times if Master determines a slave/sub needs it.
Kittyluna​(sub female)
3 years ago • Aug 5, 2020
Kittyluna​(sub female) • Aug 5, 2020
Hey everyone, am new here, not so new to the ls, but i would love to meet new people. I am owned and collard now. I am looking for female( or those that identify as female) friends. Since i don't have many. I am shy, but trying to get out there. Please say hi
Feileks​(switch female)
Feileks​(switch female) • Aug 5, 2020
Hello!

I joined this site earlier this year and didn't become very active. The people here seem decent and friendly enough, so I plan on sticking around for sometime. Whether we're far or near, I love a good conversation and meeting new people. So please don't hesitate to say hello or chat me up.
AliceDarling
AliceDarling • Aug 5, 2020
Hello,

I have been interested in BDSM for quite some time but never really had a chance to explore that side. I hope to be able to eventually find someone who can show me the ropes (yes I made a funny 😆) and who can handle my bratty side.

(I also feel more comfortable with people around my age)