Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

Padwan​(sub male)
3 years ago • Sep 1, 2020
Padwan​(sub male) • Sep 1, 2020
Hello everyone!

I'm a 34 year old submissive guy currently residing in North Carolina, though I have moved around a bit in my 34 years. I'm on here hoping to meet some like minded people and maybe even the right domme for me. I've come to understand that chastity and orgasm control need to be a main part of any relationship I'm in, and so I would like to find someone who shares those interests. Aside from that I've written a bit more about me on my profile, feel free to send me a message!
Iluvcollars​(sub female)
3 years ago • Sep 1, 2020

Hi

Iluvcollars​(sub female) • Sep 1, 2020
I'm new to the site. I'm also newer to the scene, as I've only been in it for about six months. I'm a sub with some bratty tendencies, but I'm also strong willed and know what I wont put up with. I'm honestly a sweet person most of the time, though. I'm trying to find friends, especially if they're near me, and possibly a dom. I live near kingsport tn, if that's any indication. I honestly just like talking and meeting new people.
AlissaMarie​(sub female)
3 years ago • Sep 2, 2020
AlissaMarie​(sub female) • Sep 2, 2020
Hi there!
I’m Alissa!
I’m 24, working and going to school full time.
I’m a novice.
Like many other people, I have multiple tastes and fantasies.
I’m not actively looking for a relationship, vanilla or kinky, and even if i was, Im not looking for online. I like physical interactions.

In my everyday life, I have two cats, lots of siblings, and my parents that I love dearly!
I enjoy reading and watching tv, along with baking.
Villanelle​(staff)
3 years ago • Sep 3, 2020
Villanelle​(staff) • Sep 3, 2020
Thanks for saying hello Alissa! Say hi to your cats icon_razz.gif
Redmage​(dom male)
3 years ago • Sep 4, 2020

Cage Dwellers Make Note!

Redmage​(dom male) • Sep 4, 2020
Greetings Cage dwellers,
I would like to thank the community, the admins, the programmers and all who have contributed to this work. I cannot explain how pleased I am with the experience I have had since finding this oasis.
I first encountered BDSM through my computer screen more than two decades ago in a place called SecondLife. I learned much from that experience not only of others but also of myself. Those lessions taught me by real people in a virtual environment have benefited me in the non-virtual environment. I have gone on to hold leashes of willing submissives not of bits rendered on a screen but of leather and chain held with my own hand. The transition was nothing because the basis remained the same. Just as prescient in a digital world as in the manifest world the laws of nature remain unchanged.
We have this place so that we can grow as a community and as individuals. Our diversity of perception and experience can only serve as our strength. Reading some of the post and responses I recognize the capabilities and tools available. All I can suggest is keep doing what you are doing. I will humbly contribute where I can.
Always smile, Blessed be and love always.
J.M.Rott (Dom)
Unicornvr
3 years ago • Sep 4, 2020
Unicornvr • Sep 4, 2020
New here looking to make some woman and men friends. I am new to BDSM community very interested in learning more i dont have a dom but taking time to looking for that. I am in ND I work alot but hello
Unicornvr
3 years ago • Sep 5, 2020
Unicornvr • Sep 5, 2020
Hello