Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

↑ ↓
TDKinky​(sub female){Owned}
1 month ago • 10/16/2020 8:07 am

Finally giving The Cage a chance

TDKinky​(sub female){Owned} • 10/16/2020 8:07 am
He and i joined The Cage several months ago. i spent the time to create a profile, and post an ad. It seems we never really gave this site a chance though. i received an update from the site via email the other day and have been checking it out again, and it seriously intrigues me. He and i have struggled to find others similar to us, we currently do what we can fit into our normal life with jobs and kids, but there are times when we just want to hang out with people or at least talk to people that we don't have to hide part of ourselves from. We have been married for 11 yrs last December and together for 18. He is my Sir, soul mate, best friend, partner, my everything. We started exploring this lifestyle about 5 yrs ago and it made our already great marriage, simply amazing. We will never go back; the level of communication and connection we get from our dynamic is indescribable. Ok...i am rambling, will stop for now. This is us...we are laid back, mature, secure in our relationship, eager to meet others, and kinky as they come. icon_smile.gif Hope to meet some of you soon!
Athenx​(sub female)
1 month ago • 10/16/2020 9:51 am

Beginning to explore, and excited to be here

Athenx​(sub female) • 10/16/2020 9:51 am
Hi there !

I'm completely new to this community (as well as this site) but I've closeted my interest in BDSM for long enough, and just in time for corona season, ugh.

I'm 19, cis female, and with minimal experience, but I know at least that I mainly want to be a submissive. I'm not super sensitive, and would instead love more of the play aspect. I'm bi (with a leaning toward women) and just want to explore the community and hopefully meet some people nearby? It all depends haha. I'd love to have online conversations, but anything further than that doesn't really do it for me.

Some kinks I've always wanted to try are: bondage, breath play, humiliation, edging

Wish me luck! icon_wink.gif
TonyMontana​(dom male)
1 month ago • 10/16/2020 5:06 pm

Hello everybodyđź‘‹

TonyMontana​(dom male) • 10/16/2020 5:06 pm
My name is Alan and I'm new to cage but expiriened master. I am a 35 year old Alpha from Europe in constant travel because of my work. I'm a very active, sporty and fit person.
I love taking control of another person's life and its sexuality and that's why I am looking for someone serious and willing to go the extra mile to submit fully to me.
I enjoy this lifestyle because of the chance to develop my sub, to craft her submissive tendencies and cravings into the ideal experience for both of us. Because of my work currently I am focused on an online dynamic that could develop to a real life.

I'm looking to find an open, intelligent, kinky, avaliable, slutty, exhibitionist, good at communication lady in the wide age bracket 21-45. Honestly I just want someone who appreciates having a partner who's in control and stronger than them.At the end, I want to build a relationship,not a one time thing.

As for my limits, it’s pretty simple: Blood, scat, underage, illegal, nothing that seriously endangers your mental or physical wellbeing.
As always, safewords and open communication are mandatory with me.

Thank you for reading this

Feel free to reach out and have a talk anytime, let's release the real you that's been hiding....

Stay safe and stay kinky everyone
ShyPandaguy
1 month ago • 10/17/2020 2:54 pm

New and learning

ShyPandaguy • 10/17/2020 2:54 pm
Hello all, I am mostly here because I have a partner who is into this and I have interest but next to no practical experience and I was recently told that when we last tried I ended up injuring her which she hid from me at the time. I really don't want anything like that to happen again and still want to be able to explore this. So here I am.
SUBeneschamali{in-trainin}
1 month ago • 10/17/2020 6:38 pm
SUBeneschamali{in-trainin} • 10/17/2020 6:38 pm
I'm in this site hoping it will give me so much insight.
I'm new to this lifestyle so I continue to seek information and to develop my own opinions.

Hello from sunny California.

-Z
Lyssagirl​(sub female)
1 month ago • 10/17/2020 6:41 pm
Lyssagirl​(sub female) • 10/17/2020 6:41 pm
Hello, I am Alyssa. I mam here trying to learn about this lifestyle that I am oddly attracted to (nothing bad about the lifestyle) I mam in the military and I am currently stuck in SoCal. Any advice anyone has would be amazing. Thank you!
Villanelle​(staff)
1 month ago • 10/18/2020 5:48 pm
Villanelle​(staff) • 10/18/2020 5:48 pm
Welcome everyone! We really appreciate all of the new intros icon_smile.gif
Villanelle​(staff)
1 month ago • 10/19/2020 6:33 pm
Villanelle​(staff) • 10/19/2020 6:33 pm
Bump! Please do say hello if you haven't already. Welcome to everyone who has joined us recently!
Dismal Specter​(sub female)
1 month ago • 10/19/2020 8:19 pm
Dismal Specter​(sub female) • 10/19/2020 8:19 pm
Hello hello!

I am Leigh and I'm looking for someone to show me the ropes (ba dum tss). I've done some online kinky role plays in the past, but nothing within the actual community. I've tried to get into it in the past and have gotten stuck with one foot in the door. No physical experience with kinks, very little physical experience in general.

I call myself a sub female but I'm not sure! Since I have little experience, I feel like I may change how I identify once I try things for myself.

Nice to meet everyone, and I hope I can become a part of this community!