Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

Miki
3 years ago • Nov 6, 2020
Miki • Nov 6, 2020
To borrow a time-worn phrase,

"Welcome my (new) friends to the show that never ends, so glad you could attend."

Had to borrow that, I'm a bit low on wit and wisdom this time of night. And it's only the Cage, anyway.

Gotta save my sharper lines for the other hell holes I wade into.
BaluRoux
3 years ago • Nov 6, 2020
BaluRoux • Nov 6, 2020
Hello All,

I'm very new to BDSM, looking for information and people like-minded to learn more about being a DOM and Care Giver. Also learning about shibari, so far as a former Firefighter has been really fun to use my knowledge of knots for something kinkier than rescue kittens from trees. Although I recognize that rescuing kittens and animals is one of my passions and as a firefighter, I remember good times.

I hope I can be a part of this forum/web.

Hope everyone is safe out there...

Balu
LexiLeAnn​(sub female)
3 years ago • Nov 7, 2020

Friends

LexiLeAnn​(sub female) • Nov 7, 2020
I am new to this site, and I can say that so far I am enjoying it immensely. I am a mostly novice Sub with a novice Sir. My Sir may be new but he is eager to learn and treats me like the princess and kitten that I am. Wanting to meet new people and make new friends.
Miki

Re: Friends

Miki • Nov 7, 2020
good grief...

I know you're just being neighborly, Pat, as you're both "subs" but sheesh.. You've been here 9 or 10 months longer than me! Surely you can cook up a better one than "You're easy on the eyes.."

Personally I'd use, "I bet you look terrific in your mask!"

BAHAHAHAHA

Liamsbabygirl wrote:
I am new to this site, and I can say that so far I am enjoying it immensely. I am a mostly novice Sub with a novice Sir. My Sir may be new but he is eager to learn and treats me like the princess and kitten that I am. Wanting to meet new people and make new friends.

Welcome! Enjoy this . . . place. It has quite the colorful cast of characters! (to say the least)
ShadowLurker​(sub trans woman)
Joined here because FetLife is so freaking over-sexualized, and I think that one of the scammers that tried to follow me resembles something that would be made by my old internet stalker (who BTW tracked me down on vanilla and kinky social media profiles, making me have to shut them down, and leaked my kinks on one of my university's Discord servers) which if it is the case is a HUGE problem and hopefully my pics don't leak outside of FetLife... I don't really have much BDSM experience since there in no local community in my area (and no good community in my state to say the least). I do identify as a submissive but do not have any experience outside of a few attempts at self-play. I really hope I can find a lifestyle domme somewhere. I'm not into TPE since there are many non-BDSM things in my life and like my freedom, but a domme that has 80-90% of the power in the relationship (basically a level below TPE) is what I need as there is nothing more beautiful to me than a female leader. Any TPE-style stuff I would only want to do as part of a pre-negotiated scene. Any 24/7 BDSM relationships would for me have to involve romance as I simply cannot separate the notion of love from the notions of being owned property and submitting. In my vanilla life, I am a 2nd-year electrical engineering student and just absolutely love anything to do with computers and other tech. I like to be in charge of my work, school, and hobbies but really need someone to make me feel owned and loved to help me relax from the burden that is the vanilla world.
worldlearner
worldlearner • Nov 7, 2020
This place is fun :3
Miki
Miki • Nov 7, 2020
ShadowLurker wrote:
Joined here because FetLife is so freaking over-sexualized, and I think that one of the scammers that tried to follow me resembles something that would be made by my old internet stalker (who BTW tracked me down on vanilla and kinky social media profiles, making me have to shut them down, and leaked my kinks on one of my university's Discord servers) which if it is the case is a HUGE problem and hopefully my pics don't leak outside of FetLife... I don't really have much BDSM experience since there in no local community in my area (and no good community in my state to say the least). I do identify as a submissive but do not have any experience outside of a few attempts at self-play. I really hope I can find a lifestyle domme somewhere. I'm not into TPE since there are many non-BDSM things in my life and like my freedom, but a domme that has 80-90% of the power in the relationship (basically a level below TPE) is what I need as there is nothing more beautiful to me than a female leader. Any TPE-style stuff I would only want to do as part of a pre-negotiated scene. Any 24/7 BDSM relationships would for me have to involve romance as I simply cannot separate the notion of love from the notions of being owned property and submitting. In my vanilla life, I am a 2nd-year electrical engineering student and just absolutely love anything to do with computers and other tech. I like to be in charge of my work, school, and hobbies but really need someone to make me feel owned and loved to help me relax from the burden that is the vanilla world.

I should not say much as this thread is for new people introducing themselves, but I was on Fetlife some time ago and indeed, some shady characters in there. One tried to extort me into posting a lot of pics (I don't do that, my profile pic is all anyone should need in the context of Online situations) I suppose it has its positives but when a place gets too big, its overall purpose changes. Welcome to Here and good luck on your Domme search. From what I have seen in nearly 2 years in here, they're few and far between, and usually taken. But take heart, the "scenery" changes every day. Just be ready to always put your best foot forward!

M