Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

BrixxxieStyx
3 years ago • Nov 8, 2020

NewGirl

BrixxxieStyx • Nov 8, 2020
hi all...im Brixxie and im new icon_smile.gif im looking forward to learning, friends and hopefully a partner icon_smile.gif run by my profile if you please...
Miki
3 years ago • Nov 8, 2020
Miki • Nov 8, 2020
Hello Brixxxie--- By now I think your greeting just invited a whole battalion of doms (well-intentioned gents and an equal portion of horn dogs to nuke your inbox!)

Not much unlike going into a bear den with a box of warm jelly donuts!

Enjoy!
Villanelle​(staff)
3 years ago • Nov 9, 2020
Villanelle​(staff) • Nov 9, 2020
Welcome to all of our new members! We hope you enjoy your time here on THE CAGE!
SubtleHush​(sub female)
3 years ago • Nov 12, 2020
SubtleHush​(sub female) • Nov 12, 2020
Hello all please call me Hush.

Been doing this since 98' Always been submissive but my serious relationships usually evolve into MS.

I've written many journal entries on a different site geared to helping newer people. I'm also a vanilla author and have been a corporate level trainer and consultant in the past.

What I have always loved about the lifestyle are the authentic people who care about others and put effort into communicating and teaching. There are many serious groups out there. I wish more people would go to experience them.

I'm looking forward to learn this site and getting to know others.

H*
Villanelle​(staff)
3 years ago • Nov 14, 2020
Villanelle​(staff) • Nov 14, 2020
Welcome everyone! Let me know if you have any questions.
nabrup​(dom male)
3 years ago • Nov 15, 2020

"Show me the ropes"

nabrup​(dom male) • Nov 15, 2020
Dismal Specter wrote:
Hello hello!

I am Leigh and I'm looking for someone to show me the ropes (ba dum tss). I've done some online kinky role plays in the past, but nothing within the actual community. I've tried to get into it in the past and have gotten stuck with one foot in the door. No physical experience with kinks, very little physical experience in general.

I call myself a sub female but I'm not sure! Since I have little experience, I feel like I may change how I identify once I try things for myself.

Nice to meet everyone, and I hope I can become a part of this community!

Welcome Leigh, if you would like to talk or have any questions feel free to message me. I also Live in the capital region if you want local advice.
Villanelle​(staff)
3 years ago • Nov 16, 2020
Villanelle​(staff) • Nov 16, 2020
Hello to everyone who has joined us over the weekend! Please do say hello when you have a moment icon_smile.gif
Arson​(switch female)
3 years ago • Nov 17, 2020

Hope you all are doing well!

Arson​(switch female) • Nov 17, 2020
Hello! I'm Arson, a trans male, 21 years old from Russia and I'm a switch, but mostly curious about this topic! The reason that brought me here is self-exploration. I'm open to any conversation either sexual, casual, or friendly. But mostly what intrigues me are sadism and masochism topics. I've been researching about them but I'd like to learn from other people's experiences. If you'd want to share your experience, chit chat, or make friends, text me at any time!
Villanelle​(staff)
3 years ago • Nov 18, 2020
Villanelle​(staff) • Nov 18, 2020
Time for a bump! Here's the place to say hello and tell us a bit about yourself. We look forward to getting to know you!