Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

Dangerdan
3 years ago • Nov 22, 2020

Hello

Dangerdan • Nov 22, 2020
Newbie here. As it says in my profile, I am seeking to explore my sexuality in a safe space. Hoping to get to know a few people and learn more about what makes myself tick.
Miki
Miki • Nov 22, 2020
Good luck and welcome to all. Nice pro pic "DangerDan"-- although those buggy eyes make you look decidedly un-scary.

(Now you know how I tick at least)
Dangerdan

Thanks miki

Dangerdan • Nov 22, 2020
I cropped a screenshot of my iPhone “memoji “ lol. Hope it’s not too cheesy for a bdsm site 😅
Miki
3 years ago • Nov 23, 2020
Miki • Nov 23, 2020
Nahh, it's fine. Different to be sure. You can put it back if you like (unless someone other than me pokes the fun out of the buggy eyes!)
Villanelle​(staff)
Villanelle​(staff) • Nov 23, 2020
Thank you for all of the latest hellos! Welcome to THE CAGE! Give me a shout if you have any questions icon_smile.gif
Aibo​(switch male)
Aibo​(switch male) • Nov 23, 2020
Once upon a time I wrote an introduction.
But were unable to post it, so I gave up.
But I drop one here, better late than never.
I did read up on previous posts, like Niki and someone more I been on Fetlife also, but account is closed.
The bottom line that I signed up here is due to COVID I do not forsee seeing one in R/L for a year or so before most gotten vaccinated.
And I do not expect to be among the first to get my shot.
MistressAdair

Mistress Adair

MistressAdair • Nov 23, 2020
Mistress Adair (that's me) can be sweet and cruel. She rules in 6 inch heels to tower over her submissive husband. Her submissive cleans the house, it keeps him busy when he is stuck in chastity for days on end.
SumoSam

Pleased to meet you...

SumoSam • Nov 23, 2020
I've been here for a few days, although I wouldnt say I'm shy, I am an introvert. I enjoy my own company. I have always struggled with communicating effectively, I tend to stand back and wait until I feel more comfortable in my surroundings.
For as long as I can remember I have known I am submissive but I have no actual experience.

Anyway I'm Sam. Pleased to meet you all 😊
Cozubia​(dom male){She’s Mine}
3 years ago • Nov 24, 2020

Hello! Nice to meet you!

Hey! I’m new here, but wanted to stop by and introduce myself. I’m an easygoing guy who loves to laugh and make people laugh, and hopefully I’m able to have a few good laughs with you all!

I’m a bit shy and introverted at first but I can open up quickly once I get to know you, so feel free to say hello!

I’m a very submissive kind of guy by nature and hope to explore that side of myself at some point and with the right person. I have no real experience in this lifestyle, so I expect to learn a lot!

Anyway, feel free to shoot me a message! I’ll gladly reply!