Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

Avanova​(sub female){owned}
3 years ago • Dec 5, 2020
Hi, I came to this site looking for friends in the BDSM community, especially other subs and babygirls. I am married to my Daddy and have formally been his babygirl for the past year and we have recently upgraded our relationship to Ddlg lifestyle. We also practice other elements of BDSM.
rickerdo
3 years ago • Dec 6, 2020
rickerdo • Dec 6, 2020
Hi I'm Rickerdo1 I'm new to the cage and searching for a sub female , I'm in coastal north carolina and am looking for something to fill the void , I'm 58 and I am ready to have a full time sub at my beck and call hit me up , you won't regret it.
Nethngoes

help

Nethngoes • Dec 6, 2020
hey im flying into vegas monday morning and i really want to have a great time during my visit .i have a fantasy i would like to fufill but need some help doing that...any chance youd be willing to help?
GuardedHeart​(sub female)

New Here

GuardedHeart​(sub female) • Dec 6, 2020
Hi everyone, I am new to the lifestyle and to this site. Although, I am a pretty shy person I have somewhat of a dominant personality but I don't consider myself a Domme. I feel more like a submissive and came here to explore that further and hopefully make some friends with like minded individuals in the process. The vanilla lifestyle just doesn't cut it for me, so here I am. I've never had a Dom but would very much like to find one willing to teach, train, and mentor me as I dive into this new journey of self-discovery. Sometimes my sense of humor comes off a bit sarcastic but I promise I am a really nice person once you get to know me ๐Ÿ˜Š.
Villanelle​(staff)
3 years ago • Dec 7, 2020
Villanelle​(staff) • Dec 7, 2020
Welcome everyone! Thank you for joining us and saying hello!
Miki
3 years ago • Dec 9, 2020
Miki • Dec 9, 2020
Welcome to All, be you free member or Premium! Love to hear and read from any and all!
(Bumpity bump bump)

Hint? naww not me!
DeviantD​(dom male)
3 years ago • Dec 9, 2020
DeviantD​(dom male) • Dec 9, 2020
Hi All,
new to this site and impressed with the content. looking forward to catching up with some old and new fellow Kinksters out there. Glad I chose the premium option as looking to expand my dark kinky side further in the west Yorkshire area. Experienced in many forms of pleasure / pain admissions and extremely adventurous when it comes to scene scenarios. enjoy the dark side and play mainly to enjoy the devotion that supplements the dom role, submission and not forgetting the importance of Subspace and aftercare xx
FetishPet​(sub trans woman)
3 years ago • Dec 10, 2020
Re-intro, Just found my old membership here still works! Greetings all! I'll not make this a personal ad just wanted to check in.

May everyone have a joyous holiday season!
Denise
Villanelle​(staff)
3 years ago • Dec 16, 2020
Villanelle​(staff) • Dec 16, 2020
Time to give this another bump! Hello to all of our new members!
maywest
3 years ago • Dec 17, 2020
maywest • Dec 17, 2020
Hi I like more of a gentle Dom or a Daddy Dom as I am sensitive. I am
38 and itโ€™s been a while since I have been involved in bdsm. Feel free to ask me anything