Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

TXRedRider​(dom male)
3 years ago • Jan 16, 2021

Another newb to The Cage

TXRedRider​(dom male) • Jan 16, 2021
Hi! from North Texas (NOT DFW!) Just another new Dom on site, looking around to see what I might learn from you good kinksters. Yes, you bad ones, too, but before you get started, be advised I've been practicing snark for over half a century! I'm impressed after my first couple days of looking around here. Probably won't have much to say here for the first little while, but I'm always open to good conversation be you Dom or sub. I treat all with the respect I would expect.
Jakefirsttimer​(sub male)
3 years ago • Jan 17, 2021

24 Year Old looking for first time femdom/bdsm play

Jakefirsttimer​(sub male) • Jan 17, 2021
Looking for a dominate female or maybe male who is local or fairly close to Spokane to show me the ropes for my first time. I’ve been watching BDSM and femdom online for quite some time and I’m ready for the next step. I have some anal play and I’m open to trying pretty much anything (bondage, chastity, bondage, uretha play, etc.) but would like to take it slow at first. Would prefer someone closer to my age. Thank you!
Miki
Miki • Jan 17, 2021
Hi! Welcome to everyone! I am an "established" member but skip that, I so want everyone to feel welcome.
Sirius​(dom male)
Sirius​(dom male) • Jan 17, 2021
Greetings all,

I have been in the lifestyle for almost 28 years now. Don't claim to be a professional whatsoever but definitely gained some valuable experience as a Dominant.

I have mostly been on Fetlide but, unfortunately it became a toxic environment that attracts some negative people. The Cage was suggested by a previous submissive and her high praise finally intrigued me in joining.

Just wanted to say a quick hi. I am looking forward to meeting some amazing people.

Siri
SirDynamicRise​(other male)
3 years ago • Jan 18, 2021
Hi there

I am in Ormond beach, Florida. Trying to find a local woman. Or close to Ormond Beach, Florida.

I live the lifestyle when I can. Ideal would be an RN nurse. Or a female in the process of becoming a Nurse. Or even a female that is in the military.

If you are out there, find me

Respectfully
Sir James
Violette​(sub female)
Violette​(sub female) • Jan 18, 2021
NEW HERE

Hi, I m new here and in this lifestyle... I thought about joining for a long time but never had the courage until now...
I m 31, married and have 2 kids and very shy. I m looking for friendship and advice on what to learn and to do here... icon_smile.gif

Thanks icon_smile.gif
sidneyray​(sub female)
sidneyray​(sub female) • Jan 18, 2021
Hi! Been into BDSM since I started having sex and I’m looking to explore it more and more! I e never been taken to my limits and would love to find a dom male or couple to try things out. I love to be submissive in bed, it gives me a break from the day to day!
micheal
micheal • Jan 18, 2021
Hi Sidneyray it would be great to chat and get to know you and all that you’re about I’m 33 athletic dom with much experience
Villanelle​(staff)
3 years ago • Jan 20, 2021
Villanelle​(staff) • Jan 20, 2021
Thank you for all of the hellos! Welcome to THE CAGE!