Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

MisanthropicLoon​(switch male)
3 years ago • Jan 21, 2021
Hello all! I go by the moniker Misanthropic Loon, call me Loon or Loony for short. This is my first foray into brining my fascination with BDSM into the public light. I'm a switch and I am fascinated with the idea of chastity, mine specifically. I have never found the right person that shared my interest and have never had the opportunity to practice any of my interests. My profile is pretty much up-to-date, if you want to learn a little more.

It's great to be here and I look forward to meeting many like-minded individuals.
TheJason​(sub male)

New to the BDSM world

TheJason​(sub male) • Jan 21, 2021
Hello,
My name is Jason. I am a gentle person who came to explore more of his more kinky side, (if I have one). I don't really know where to discuss these kinds of things as I am shy, and I don't like to talk about myself. Not to mention I get flustered whenever anyone talks about sex. I was told there is a great community of welcoming people here and I wanted to see if I could learn more about myself, and perhaps please someone else along the way.
Villanelle​(staff)
Villanelle​(staff) • Jan 21, 2021
Welcome gentlemen! Make sure to check out our Help section if you have any questions or your always welcome to contact me directly.
Villanelle​(staff)
3 years ago • Jan 24, 2021
Villanelle​(staff) • Jan 24, 2021
If you've joined us this weekend or haven't done so already, please do say hello and tell us a bit about who you are and why you are here icon_smile.gif
Dominus eius​(dom male){LittleLott}
3 years ago • Jan 24, 2021
Hello,

A little late to posting here.... as I joined a little while ago.

I’m just starting to spread my Dom wings, having recently agreed with my wife to explore this side of our relationship further.

Here to try and soak up knowledge, pick people’s brains and experiences, make some friends (open to a mentor should anyone be willing) and generally explore.
SassKay​(sub female)
3 years ago • Jan 25, 2021
SassKay​(sub female) • Jan 25, 2021
Hello - 31 y/o submissive, new-ish to this and learning my limits and boundaries. Experimentation and exploration have been fun and fulfilling thus far.

I am looking to learn from others and to gain a better understanding of various aspects of d/s dynamics and play, as well as potentially finding local people to chat with.

Otherwise, I am a grad student and that takes up most of my time.
Kingnero​(dom male)
Kingnero​(dom male) • Jan 25, 2021
New to this . I love what I am reading and seeing on this site. I am dominant male who loves to take control. Want know to everything there is to know on being a assertive Dom. I am ready for anything!
Villanelle​(staff)
Villanelle​(staff) • Jan 25, 2021
Hello to everyone who joined us this weekend! If you need any help navigating THE CAGE you can check our Help Section or message me directly. Thank you for the intros!
imdomandsub

New Here

imdomandsub • Jan 25, 2021
Hello.

I go by iamdomandsub. I am 22. I recently got into this world because my newly girlfriend said that she was submissive and rather me to be the dominant one. I have always been submissive since I started having sex. I recently noticed I was a switch as well. But with her, she wants to be 100% dominant in the relationship and in the bedroom. I am still learning about all of it. If you have any tips, please tell me.

Thanks!