Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

↑ ↓
kinktastic​(sub male)
2 weeks ago • Thu 28 Nov 2019 05:55:23 AM IST

Looking for Others M4F

kinktastic​(sub male) • Thu 28 Nov 2019 05:55:23 AM IST
From the North East area, looking for a dom F who wants to humiliate her subjects. At your arrival, I'll kiss your fee 😘
Ticket Shirt slave​(sub male)
2 weeks ago • Thu 28 Nov 2019 01:09:54 AM IST

I'm new here!

Ticket Shirt slave​(sub male) • Thu 28 Nov 2019 01:09:54 AM IST
I'm Ticket Shirt slave and I''m a submissive, Masochistic slave to Dominant Women. I'm happy to be here at THE CAGE! I have a sexual clothing Fetish for wearing Women's Shirts with a Pointed and Notched Collar (Revere Collar, Camp Collar) and Pockets. I call this sexy style of a Shirt a "TICKET SHIRT." Here at THE CAGE, I have a place where I can express myself about my Ticket Shirt Fetish and write about my Woman's Ticket Shirt Fetish!

I'm a cuckold husband and I'm presently married to a Wonderful Woman who knows about my Woman's Ticket Shirt Fetish and She allows me to wear my Ticket Shirts and jerk off. When I'm home from work, I must wear my Woman's Ticket Shirts and no other clothing in the house. My wife encourages me to wear my Ticket Shirts and She has allowed me to have an account here at THE CAGE! Yes, I'm a cuckold husband and I LOVE it! As with most cuckold husbands, wife does NOT allow me to have sex with Her. My penis is too small to sexually please Her. My wife has a Boyfriend with a Big 8 inch Cock and She has sex with Him! I really LOVE this arrangement!

My wife has sex with Her Boyfriend who has Big Cock that pleases Her sexually as I'm unable to do. Sometimes, I'm allowed to watch my wife have sex with Her Boyfriend! They both humiliate me and make fun of my little penis. Thet tell me that I look like such a sissyboy wearing my Women's Ticket Shirts! All I'm allowed to do while I watch them have sex is to wear my Ticket Shirt and jerk off. But sometimes, my wife orders me to suck Her Boyfriend's Big Cock. I have no choice in this. When When my wife orders me to suck Cock, I get on my knees and I suck on His Cock while I'm wearing my Woman's Ticket Shirt! (I LOVE this too)!

My Ticket Shirt Fetish is an unusual Women's Clothing Fetish I know, but my wife and I both want others to know about my Woman's Ticket Shirt Fetish! Wearing my Ticket Shirts arouses me sexually! I LOVE to watch myself masturbate to orgasm while I'm standing in front of a mirror and wearing one of my Women's Ticket Shirts! I'm so happy that my wife has allowed me to have an account here on THE CAGE! My wife told me that it is about time I expose my Woman's Ticket Shirt Fetish! It is such a sexual turn on for me to expose my ONCE secret Ticket Shirt Fetish here at THE CAGE! ! I just wish I had more responses than I have gotten so far! BUT, I'm still happy to be here! THANKS for this wonderful site!

Respectfully submitted,

Ticket Shirt slave
Villanelle​(staff)
2 weeks ago • Wed 27 Nov 2019 10:53:51 PM IST
Villanelle​(staff) • Wed 27 Nov 2019 10:53:51 PM IST
Bump! Please say hello if you haven't already!
Villanelle​(staff)
2 weeks ago • Mon 25 Nov 2019 07:57:43 PM IST
Villanelle​(staff) • Mon 25 Nov 2019 07:57:43 PM IST
Lovely to have you all here - thank you so much for the intros!
Trouble Seeking Brat​(sub female)
3 weeks ago • Sun 24 Nov 2019 02:06:03 PM IST
Trouble Seeking Brat​(sub female) • Sun 24 Nov 2019 02:06:03 PM IST
Hello everyone

As the name implies, I'm a trouble seeking brat. I like pulling on restraints and challenging Doms.

Not in a disrespectful way, but to achieve that stern word or cocked eyebrow. Knowing now would be a good time to stop.

I have a pretty busy life. Married with 2 kids. Stay at home mom.

I know myself pretty well. I have a fair amount of online D/s experience and some physical. I prefer the first.

I am in The Cage because I like the name. Also, loads of great people here. I like reading the blogs and forums. I wouldn't mind chatting.

I think that's about it!

Thank you for having me
LittleRabbit​(sub female)
3 weeks ago • Sat 23 Nov 2019 03:11:19 PM IST
LittleRabbit​(sub female) • Sat 23 Nov 2019 03:11:19 PM IST
Hello everyone I’m Little Rabbit.

I have some experience in the lifestyle but Ive been lacking a community where I can feel free to express my interests, talk about my desires and learn what else is out there.

I look forward to chatting to you all and discovering more about myself along the way.

🐰
The Dom​(dom male){BUNS}
3 weeks ago • Sat 23 Nov 2019 10:12:48 AM IST
The Dom​(dom male){BUNS} • Sat 23 Nov 2019 10:12:48 AM IST
Greetings All, I am The Dom. I enthusiastically look forward to meeting all of you and sharing our similar enjoyments, as well as having the opportunity o best understand our differences In a civil and we'll communicated manner.

My door has and will always remain open to all who wish to visit. Please be respectful and courteous should I have the fortune of a line of equally important cage members or personnel.

God Father
middlekek​(sub male)
3 weeks ago • Sat 23 Nov 2019 04:15:49 AM IST

Hi new friends

middlekek​(sub male) • Sat 23 Nov 2019 04:15:49 AM IST
Hi,

I'm a 21 yo submissive guy who really wants to connect with a domme.
I was recommended this site by a guy I gave a bj to at a glory hole this week, lol

I just joined the other day and I've already met some really nice people, and I'm excited to learn much more about this community and about BDSM life in general.

I still need to finish filling out my page. I'm using some of your pages as inspiration ❤

Hope to see you around, friends
Wooski1972​(switch male)
3 weeks ago • Thu 21 Nov 2019 01:29:41 PM IST

I've come to the Cage to be let out of mine

Wooski1972​(switch male) • Thu 21 Nov 2019 01:29:41 PM IST
Hello all!! I'm new to this. Always been interested but wasn't able to pursue due to being with someone who had no interest. We were together 15 years. We no longer are so I'm free to explore. I love sex and it's many facets but also love open minded stimulating conversation as well. That can get me aroused more than physicality can sometimes. I love to please and pleasure a woman. To hear her moan and writhe in ecstasy but I'm also turned off by a selfish partner. Love to cuddle and love to slap that ass with authority and pull that hair and have you tell me who you belong to. I'm looking to learn and also to reach higher levels of interaction. Both physical and of the mind. To learn and grow better and stronger at becoming one with another without losing the self. The options and experiences are limitless to me at this point. I'm loyal as hell. Some would say to a fault. So who out there wants to reach out and go to places I'm eager and hungry to explore? Let's do incredible things together. Let's push ourselves to our limits and beyond and become more self aware in the process. I'm yours. Do what you will!!