*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

Villanelle​(staff)
2 years ago • Apr 17, 2021
Villanelle​(staff) • Apr 17, 2021
Welcome to everyone who has joined us! Please do say hello ☺️
collaredandowned
2 years ago • Apr 18, 2021
collaredandowned • Apr 18, 2021
New here. Submissive lesbian - owned and collared. However the only person I know in the lifestyle is my Domme. And we are both thinking that might not be the healthiest thing. Sometimes I just think it might be helpful to have other subs to talk to when issues come up and so does She.
Anyway so thats why I am here mainly. My Domme is fairly old school and so I have specific rules and protocols as to who I can interact with but other submissives of any gender are at my own discretion..
Anyway, hope to maybe chat with some decent people.
Villanelle​(staff)
2 years ago • Apr 19, 2021
Villanelle​(staff) • Apr 19, 2021
Thank you for the hello collaredandowned. Welcome to THE CAGE!

If you've never introduced yourself here please take a moment to do so, even if you've been here awhile.
cerealKiller​(sub female)
2 years ago • Apr 21, 2021
cerealKiller​(sub female) • Apr 21, 2021
Hi everyone. Super new to it all. Joined up here about a week ago. Everything is still shiny and interesting to me and I’m still figuring it all out. Only experienced vanilla my whole life but knew that it just wasn’t enough for me. Everyone has been very nice so far, so thank you 😊
psychadeli​(sub female)

Hello~!

psychadeli​(sub female) • Apr 21, 2021
Hello to everyone who sees this!

I'm new to the experience of BDSM/ D/S relatiosnhips, but Ive been interested in it for many years. I know which kinks I like and don't like, and I know exactly what and whom I want.
Im a brat / little tied into one, and I am seeking a DDLG full time relationship. The finer details of it are still in the works, obviously to be worked out between D/S.

Id love to talk to anyone who has experience, or may be interested in talking!

Many blessing, and happy kinking!
-Luna

**EDITED: I am NOT looking for something online. I have to have a physical connection, and youre going to need it if you want me to obey. **UNBROKEN SUB**
Noire{Owned (NH)}
Noire{Owned (NH)} • Apr 21, 2021
Hello,

Nice to meet all of you my name is Noire, I came on here because a close friend of mine suggested The Cage. She found her dom partner here and I want to do the same.

Honestly I could go on about myself but that’s what my profile is for. I have a hard time chasing someone for attention so please don’t expect that of me.

However I’m intrigued to meet some amazing people and get to know this community, I’ll try not to be shy but I can’t make any promises.

Love,
Noire.
Villanelle​(staff)
2 years ago • Apr 22, 2021
Villanelle​(staff) • Apr 22, 2021
Thank you for all the lovely intros Ladies! Welcome to THE CAGE. Give us a shout if you need anything icon_smile.gif
Villanelle​(staff)
2 years ago • Apr 26, 2021
Villanelle​(staff) • Apr 26, 2021
It's time for another bump! Please do say hello if you've joined us recently or simply haven't done an intro yet. Welcome to THE CAGE!
YourTrueMaster​(dom male)
2 years ago • Apr 29, 2021
YourTrueMaster​(dom male) • Apr 29, 2021
Hello,

I’m new to both the community and the lifestyle, but I’ve been interested for a while. Although I’ve been doing some reading to learn more, I would like to acquire practical experience and thought this would be a good place to start. As a dom, my primary interest is meeting female subs/slaves around Minnesota, but I’m happy to chat with others here at The Cage as well.

Thanks,
YourTrueMaster