Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

↑ ↓
Villanelle​(staff)
2 months ago • 07/11/2021 1:18 pm
Villanelle​(staff) • 07/11/2021 1:18 pm
Welcome to KneelingForYou and to everyone who has joined us recently!
zaron​(other male)
2 months ago • 07/13/2021 12:13 am
zaron​(other male) • 07/13/2021 12:13 am
Hello hello! I have to admit I fully forgot about this place during the last year but thankfully I got a reminder email and here I am ready to dive in. My experience in the bdsm field or really sexuality itself is limited and now that things are getting back to normal I'm excited to see who I can meet and what can happen. I'm open to pretty much anything from friends to a steady fuck buddy to a one off to a D/s. Anything and everything in between. Please feel free to reach out with any good intent. I'm still really figuring out what I am and would love to experience so much.
Lickulngtme​(sub male)
2 months ago • 07/13/2021 12:48 am

Hello I'm Sean , a sub seeking...

Lickulngtme​(sub male) • 07/13/2021 12:48 am
SWM 52 never married and no gf in last year n a half, my choice. Lives alone works full time. I seek a LTR with TPE and FLR , I'm passionate , loyal and with the right trainer can and will be anything you desire?. I will dedicate everything to your comfort and satisfaction! I'm willing to relocate or you relocate to me? It will always be your choice , I'm honest ,respectfull and have many skills from a plumber all the way to a OPI nail tech . I'm here to please you as u desire and obey your every word. I will be your 24/7 servent and work full time, All I ask is a chance to show you I'm real and mean what I say, and say what i mean , please message me with any Q's thank you for your time . sub4you.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
cherilynn​(sub female)
2 months ago • 07/13/2021 3:22 am
cherilynn​(sub female) • 07/13/2021 3:22 am
Hey everyone,
I'm Cheri' and fairly new here at the cage and I have to say that I have been enjoying my stay here so far. I feel like I am not getting lost in the shuffle so to speak.
I identify as an s-type and I was pretty much born kinky. Really here to explore and meet some fellow kinky people especially other s- types.
MipWyck​(dom male)
2 months ago • 07/13/2021 2:13 pm
MipWyck​(dom male) • 07/13/2021 2:13 pm
Hi all, I'm a 36YO guy from The Netherlands. Pretty happy with where I'm at, getting challenged plenty in my day-to-day life. I run my own business, love my work and co-workers, am happily engaged, explore my dom side with my sub fiance, etc. Life's good.

In my current friend circle, topics remain a tad... safe. I would very much like to meet more challenging and open minded people who know themselves well or who are trying to get to know themselves better. To talk about the things that drive and intrigue us.

I find motivation in improving my leadership skills at work, to explore the limits of my d/s relationship and above all: to learn from others in a broad sense. Don't be shy, shoot me a message if you also like to broaden your horizon through the gaze of others!
CurioussKitten​(sub female)
2 months ago • 07/13/2021 4:30 pm
CurioussKitten​(sub female) • 07/13/2021 4:30 pm
Hello, newbie here. Not really sure where I fit in in the bdsm world but I am very interested in it. Im a submissive brat I guess lol. Ive dabbed very little into this. Ive done spankings and lite bondage. I feel its a little harder for me to really get into this as I am not a small woman. Looking to make friends to talk to more about this as no one I know is really into this.
Villanelle​(staff)
2 months ago • 07/14/2021 10:25 am
Villanelle​(staff) • 07/14/2021 10:25 am
Thank you for all of the intros. To everyone who has joined us or has returned after a break, welcome and welcome back!
ellejane​(sub female)
2 months ago • 07/14/2021 12:06 pm

Hello!

ellejane​(sub female) • 07/14/2021 12:06 pm
I’m very new here and just getting a feel of things. I’ve been interested in BDSM and dynamics a while now but more recently growing the confidence to express that.
I’m very much just looking right now but am enjoying my time here and chatting to people.
I am ultimately looking for a Daddy Dom, I am a bratty Sub that simply needs taming with lots of structure.

Take care lovely people.
lifeofdom​(dom male)
2 months ago • 07/14/2021 2:02 pm
lifeofdom​(dom male) • 07/14/2021 2:02 pm
Oh wow... I'm new to this site, but been around other sites.. I have been feeling really surprised as to what I have been finding in terms of information, vlogs and other bits..
I am looking for a deep connection with a submissive or a slave.
Hope to find it here..
Getting to make friends in the short time I have joined the cage.. I am happy with what I see in terms of care and attention to site users..impressive.
AliWild​(switch gender fluid)
2 months ago • 07/15/2021 7:04 pm

H-hello!

AliWild​(switch gender fluid) • 07/15/2021 7:04 pm
H-i everyone. I'm Ali and I'm new to the Cage. I'm a gender fluid switch that leans towards feminine submissive. I'm polyamorous and engaged, dating separately.