Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

Kamyarose​(sub female)
2 years ago • Jul 21, 2021

Hello

Kamyarose​(sub female) • Jul 21, 2021
Hi everyone my name is Lisa I am 45 years old I am currently looking for a younger experience Dom. I am a cougar. I would like to meet Dom's between the ages of 30 and 37 give or take a couple years. I have been seeking for a few years now with no luck on other sites. I hope I have better luck on this one. If you think you might be interested shoot me a message I would love to make friends also with the same interests. So hit me up and let's see where things go.
Villanelle​(staff)
2 years ago • Jul 22, 2021
Villanelle​(staff) • Jul 22, 2021
Thank you for the new intros! Welcome to THE CAGE. If you are looking for a partner(s) please consider placing an ad in our personals.
micrs​(dom male)
2 years ago • Jul 22, 2021
micrs​(dom male) • Jul 22, 2021
Goodmorning everybody, I’m new to this forum!
I come from a 3 years relation with a girl that introduced me to this world, and after things ended with her I only had two other experiences, one greather than the other. The thing that I like most is complicity, nothing insta. My greathest satisfaction was with an online sub, that after an year of relaction following what I ordered succesfully overcome her bad habits, losing 30 kgs and finally finding a man, terminating our relation to live an happy real life with him. I only hope her the best for her! This are the things that make me fall in love with this practice! Hope to find respectful people bere, to exchange informations and why not, know someone! See you in the forum! icon_smile.gif
navaluna​(sub female)
2 years ago • Jul 23, 2021
navaluna​(sub female) • Jul 23, 2021
Hi everyone! I'm Luna. I'm a bit of a newbie here, but have always been interested in BDSM. I'm definitely a sub with a bit of a bratty side. Looking to explore everything and chat with a bunch of you.
Jaxi Bear
2 years ago • Jul 28, 2021
Jaxi Bear • Jul 28, 2021
Um hi, I’m Jaxi but you can call me Bear. I’ve been intrigued with the bdsm community for a very long but I’m just now trying to learn more about it. I know I’m a submissive (for the most part), I’ve only had one experience with a mentor and though he’s taught me the basics, I’d love to find out more about myself and find my place within this community. I am a little shy and not good at wanting to interact with people but I’ll do my best icon_smile.gif
AshDidNothing​(sub male)
2 years ago • Jul 29, 2021
AshDidNothing​(sub male) • Jul 29, 2021
Hello I’ve been interested in learning more about the Bdsm community! I am a submissive in a poly relationship with two others interested in learning as well! None of us have any experience with bdsm, and would appreciate advice! We are also willing to add another person.
Villanelle​(staff)
2 years ago • Jul 29, 2021
Villanelle​(staff) • Jul 29, 2021
Welcome Jaxi Bear and AshDidNothing! Give us a shout if you have any questions or just visit our Help Section for general information.
D hawk​(sub male)
2 years ago • Jul 30, 2021
D hawk​(sub male) • Jul 30, 2021
Hey everyone!

Very new to anything kinky. I’ve lived a pretty vanilla life up to this point. Want to explore and find out what I like. I’d like to explore submissive roles but am open to learning to be more dominant. Especially interested in meeting folks in Southern California!
Villanelle​(staff)
2 years ago • Aug 1, 2021
Villanelle​(staff) • Aug 1, 2021
Welcome D hawk and to everyone who has joined us over the weekend and beyond!