Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

bearpig​(dom male){Collared}
2 years ago • Aug 7, 2021
Hi all my name is piggy. I have a Handler I been trained to be a pleasure pig to please and pleasure to make life somewhat easy on my Handler.
I am 56 years old been trained at 18.
I am a very nice person that will give the shirt off his back kind of speaking.
My profile says it all.
babybearbuttons​(sub female)
2 years ago • Aug 7, 2021

Babybearbuttons

Hi! I’m BBB and I’m 21 from Indiana. I am strictly demisexual most of the time and I am a little. My littlespace tends to drift more towards 1-8 depending on the day and how comfortable I am with that person I’m with and when I am in my younger space, I am more into abdl as well since I don’t exactly notice what my body tells me. I do go younger on a rare occasion if I feel completely safe and comfortable with the person I am with or I can be a bit bigger if I have to go into a public places.

I am searching for a mommy and daddy dom who would love me and let me love them.

I love reading, writing, watching tv, cuddles, and being little. I am definitely a more sensitive person since loud noises and more aggressive people freak me out... aaannyway. I’m not quite sure what to say about myself...

== Results from bdsmtest.org ==
100% Ageplayer
100% Boy/Girl
97% Brat
91% Submissive
75% Pet
71% Primal (Prey)
70% Experimentalist
60% Voyeur
52% Exhibitionist
42% Vanilla
41% Rope bunny
40% Slave
28% Masochist
21% Non-monogamist
2% Degradee
1% Switch
PowerfulSubmissive
2 years ago • Aug 8, 2021

Hello World

PowerfulSubmissive • Aug 8, 2021
Hi everybody. I’m here because I have had a lot of trouble finding people who understand me. Obviously I’d like to make a connection with someone who appreciates my particular desires, however at this point just finding understanding is welcomed. There seem to be a lot of men, especially ones like me who are tall and professional and like the switch up of losing control to someone, but a distinct lack of women who can appreciate and deliver on that. Hoping the community can help me discover more about myself and point me in the right direction.
Villanelle​(staff)
2 years ago • Aug 8, 2021
Villanelle​(staff) • Aug 8, 2021
Thank you all for the intros! We hope you enjoy your time inside THE CAGE.
critthatch​(sub female)
2 years ago • Aug 15, 2021

Hello

critthatch​(sub female) • Aug 15, 2021
I’m a 52 year old woman who is new to the scene. I am a submissive and currently have a Dom who is 10 years younger than me.

I’m looking to learn and seek advice and knowledge.

I’m struggling to fully submit and have a strong personality and a bratty streak!

Xx
kinkiekitten​(sub female)
kinkiekitten​(sub female) • Aug 15, 2021
Hi everyone! icon_smile.gif
I am a thirty year old sub who leans towards ddlg dynamic. I am not exactly new to the lifestyle but I am new to the cage. I was looking for other sites to check out besides fetlife and collar space. And the review I read seemed to indicate that this site had more than just ppl who wanted one time hookups and creepers. Not that there is anything wrong with that. The one time hook up thing not the creepers thing lol
After getting myself into some trouble awhile back, I am looking to slow down a bit and learn. I am really excited to check out the forum as it looks like there is a lot of interesting topics.
Always open to getting advice and sharing view points. Looking forward to making friends and joining this community! icon_smile.gif
Villanelle​(staff)
Villanelle​(staff) • Aug 15, 2021
Welcome everyone! Great intros! Thank you for the hellos.
Rina Queen​(dom female)
2 years ago • Aug 16, 2021
Rina Queen​(dom female) • Aug 16, 2021
Hello everyone. I'm Rina, 23 years old woman from Kazakhstan. Currently I am in relationship with a guy who is supporting my interest in Bdsm.

Now I'm exploring my dominant side with my partner, and I will be grateful for your help and edvice.

Besides that, I want to build connections and make friends to become part of the community.