Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

BrattyKittyKat​(other female)
2 years ago • Sep 8, 2021

New Here

Hi ya'll!

New to the site. I've been on Fetlife for a bit though. I am 27 years old! Located in Columbus, Ohio. Bratty outside the bedroom, submissive in the bedroom. I'm pretty open and into almost everything. I love bondage, fucking machines, and orgasm control just to name a few. I've been in the lifestyle for about 6.5 years.

I am recently single. Looking for a local Dom to chat with, eventually meet up in person, and hopefully have a relationship with!

If you questions for me or wish to chat shoot me a message, check out my profile!

Thanks!
EllieDollXO​(sub trans woman)
2 years ago • Sep 8, 2021
Hi Everyone,

My name is Ellie and I am here for good conversation and for IRL encounters in NYC.

I'm pretty good at keeping up my end of the conversation and connection, as long as there is mutual respect and liking for all parties involved.

Happy Fishing,
Ellie Doll
Pathwaytonowhere
2 years ago • Sep 9, 2021

New sub

Pathwaytonowhere • Sep 9, 2021
Hi, I'm a 22 year old female. I've never been in a relationship and and looking for someone who can guide me.
Villanelle​(staff)
Villanelle​(staff) • Sep 9, 2021
Thank you to everyone for all of the latest intros! Welcome to THE CAGE. Please make sure to visit our Help section for answers to many questions. We also have some fantastic articles in our magazine that are worth checking out. If you need any assistance please give us a shout icon_smile.gif
Rattixx

Male. Dom. Texas

Rattixx • Sep 9, 2021
Hello, I am somewhat asexual. So, games are more fun. I like to satisfy her. She will need a girlfriend. I will be master. And I will please.
CherryPieTheBrat​(sub female)

Hey

Hey im Stacie, aka Cherry and I am new here! Looking to explore and find myself.

I'm 28, single, from the UK and what I would say a bratty sub.

I've always been interested in this but never have I actually explored it. I'm looking for a Dom who knows how to treat a sub but also likes the bratty side too.

When I say a bratty sub, I am someone who desires to be 'owned'. For me to be your sub you must first earn my trust towards you, without trust there is nothing.
I am obedient and compliant, however the brat in me can sometimes be a little disobedient but never will I push you past your limits.

I strive to please my Dom in any way possible, both sexually and none sexually.

Also I need someone who is willing to show me just how fulfilling this side of things can be. As well as be ready and willing to teach me what I need to know.

One thing that you do need to take into consideration is that I am a single mother to 4 children.

I have 14 tattoos and want more and I am looking at getting more piercings, okay I've said enough now hahaha.
eyeswideopeninsocks​(sub female)

**looking around cautiously...**

A odd confluence of events led me here and while I am unsure if this is the right space for what I am looking for, I'm going to peek around for a bit to learn, to help me teach, to play. My husband and I have been learning and exploring more in this world over the past year or so. We have *greatly* enjoyed this playtime. He comes up with the ideas and I happily go along with whatever he has come up with. In my professional life I am a sexual health educator, so I wanted to learn more about this world for both professional purposes as well as get ideas for our playtime. I prefer an eyes wide open approach and love to learn about the things that fascinate me. So, here I am. We'll see where this takes us. - EWOIS
BrattyKittyKat​(other female)

Arrows

Avanova wrote:
Whenever I try to view this forum, I only see posts from three years ago. Is anyone else having that problem?

Under the title of the forum there is two arrows. One pointing up and one down. If you click this it will flip the responses to newest first.
Tasboi​(switch male)
Tasboi​(switch male) • Sep 9, 2021
Hey, I'm Cory (Tasboi) I'm a Switch but new to the scene and looking forward to exploring it more.