Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

peachin43​(sub female){OWNED}
5 years ago • Aug 5, 2018

Hello Everyone

Happy to be here. Hoping to learn a lot more about being a submissive even though I am switch. In a Dom/sub relationship with my fianceƩ. Looking around for those real-life experience stories so that I may ease better into my submissive role.
I hope to meet like minded people and learn a little more from each and everyone of the members here. Learning more about Dominance/submission is important for me as I have been in the lifestyle for a number of years but, I have yet to find someone to teach me about the lifestyle in a way which is pure and simple not convoluted and harsh.
I look forward to making new friends and learning a lot. Be seeing you.
Asortiz​(sub female)
5 years ago • Aug 5, 2018
Asortiz​(sub female) • Aug 5, 2018
Soooo...i finally took a leap and looked into finding a community for bdsm. I am a newbie and i want know my limits. I am a bisexual female. When i am with women on a sexual level i tend to be the dominant. When i am with a man sexually i am the submissive. With that being said i want to explore the submissive part of me more. I am hoping that there is a man out there willing to dominate me.
Beastly​(dom male){Not Lookin}
5 years ago • Aug 7, 2018
Hello! I'm Charles, always looking for good conversation and interesting people. I found out early on that being a dom was the life for me and I love experimenting in the bedroom (and outside!). Exploring the depths of sexuality and kinks has always been an addiction for me, pushing boundaries and freeing the mind to the point where it goes blank (sets me on fire just thinking about it). I am not actively seeking right now but if someone catches my interest that might change. I am looking forward to see what this site has to offer!
Makemebleed​(masochist female){Collared}
Hey all, just heard about the site and thought I'd check it out!
Not new to kink or the lifestyle but lately I've had a great deal of growth as a masochist but also as a sub. Finding more joy and satiety in full surrender and have a wonderful boyfriend/owner with whom I feel unquestionably safe.
Should be fun and interesting to possibly meet some like-minded folks!
Cheers!
Villanelle​(staff)
Villanelle​(staff) • Aug 7, 2018
Welcome Beastly and Makemebleed! Great to hear from you. And by the way we're always interested to learn how you heard about THE CAGE so please do let us know.

See you around the site!
Debz​(sub female){Barnaby}

New to the site

Hi I'm fairly new to site and being a submissive but I am a sub in training and I am hoping I learn to become a wonderful sub for my dom
Debz​(sub female){Barnaby}
5 years ago • Aug 8, 2018
I am enjoying the site so far I love the blogs as I find it helpful to learn and read about what is possibly in store for me being a new submissive

Thanks
thedarkflamemaster​(dom male)
5 years ago • Aug 8, 2018

The Dark Flame Master Arrives!

I am a dom that is seeking a new sub partner. I love the BDSM lifestyle. It's sensual, sexy, and invigorating. It also gives a sense of freedom for both partners. Also, I find that my sub partners have some of the most vivid imaginations. So, I will be a dom for life.

I am also here to share my limited experiences so far and learn new techniques from all of you. I hope we can become good friends and help each other become better partners and better people. icon_biggrin.gif

The Dark Flame Master

P.S if you can't already tell, I am a huge anime fan. Shout out to my fellow anime peeps.