Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

djinni​(dom female){smplylaura}
5 years ago • Aug 16, 2018
Hi A/all...
i'm djinni, beloved owned slave of my Master. i've been lurking around here for some time now, mostly reading blogs and enjoying the stories of others. i finally updated my "about me" if you'd care to know our story, feel free to check it out. i'm mostly looking to make friends and connections... i've missed the sense of community after a hiatus from the lifestyle for many years. I'm pretty friendly and love to chat... so feel free to reach out.

My plan is to begin to blog, as i miss writing, and lately i've felt very inspired to share... so look for that in the very near future!

Hope to make many new friends in the very near future!
Villanelle​(staff)
5 years ago • Aug 16, 2018
Villanelle​(staff) • Aug 16, 2018
Welcome Djinni! The blogs are perhaps my favourite part of the site. I look forward to seeing yours!
Lucifer Morningstar​(switch male)
5 years ago • Aug 17, 2018
Hello there, my screen name is Lucifer for specific reasons which doesn't have anything to do with ego. My actual name is Matt. I am 41 and have been in the lifestlye for around 18 years. As my profile says, I'm not too good with the tell me about yourself things so if anyone has questions or anything else, feel free to reply or message. Thank you for you time. icon_smile.gif
Quean of maids​(switch female){Red and bl}
5 years ago • Aug 17, 2018
Hi all.
I'm a submissive cuckquean to my Master and will switch for the other woman, depending upon what they desire.
I enjoy serving and taking care of others, I ultimately love compursion. My Master and I are a singular unit when it comes to our relationships. Honest communication and building people is what W/we respect in people and uniting the local community is our goal.
Aubrey21​(sub female)
5 years ago • Aug 18, 2018

New here

Aubrey21​(sub female) • Aug 18, 2018
Hi everyone! My name's Aubrey I'm a 22 yr old bi sub. Or at least I think lol . This is all very new to me and I'm here to explore and learn. I would be most appreciative to those willing to help me out.
Villanelle​(staff)
5 years ago • Aug 18, 2018
Villanelle​(staff) • Aug 18, 2018
Welcome Lucifer, Queen of maids and Aubrey21! Great to have you here!
Low{BLK OWND}
5 years ago • Aug 19, 2018

New here

Low{BLK OWND} • Aug 19, 2018
Hi I'm New here and a fairly new sub about a year in
My Dom and I are finding ourselves developing feelings which my cuck husband is aware of.
Seems we are doing a back and forth getting closer then pulling back
Has anyone had this happen ?
Is this pretty standard ?
Why does this happen ?

From Low
HappyBiCurious
5 years ago • Aug 19, 2018
HappyBiCurious • Aug 19, 2018
Hi everyone, I’m a married woman that’s looking for growth within my relationship. At this time we’re looking for a few female friends to hang out with and maybe play and see where that takes us. In the meanwhile I’ll be looking forward to reading and diving further into the community.
Villanelle​(staff)
5 years ago • Aug 20, 2018
Villanelle​(staff) • Aug 20, 2018
Welcome Low and HappyBiCurious! I hope you both find some support and friendship here icon_smile.gif