Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

↑ ↓
Villanelle​(staff)
1 year ago • Sat 12 May 2018 01:00:15 PM IDT
Villanelle​(staff) • Sat 12 May 2018 01:00:15 PM IDT
Welcome Gentleman and Nessa! I look forward to seeing you inside THE CAGE!
Keeganmac​(switch male)
1 year ago • Sat 12 May 2018 03:01:36 PM IDT

Hi all!

Keeganmac​(switch male) • Sat 12 May 2018 03:01:36 PM IDT
Hi all! Mac here.

Alpha dom by day, with a submissive side when I'm in the mood. So yes, a switch. Enjoy the dynamics of d/s and the awesome eroticism. Hoping to meet like minded others and have some great exchanges on here and irl.

Be wonderful!

Mac
Sweetpeasaysyes​(sub female)
1 year ago • Sat 12 May 2018 04:50:52 PM IDT

New not new

Sweetpeasaysyes​(sub female) • Sat 12 May 2018 04:50:52 PM IDT
Hello everyone...while i am new to this site and being a sub...ive known this about myself for quite some time.
Im a Texan...i love music... i like pushing my limits to set new ones...you know...all the typical things!!!
That chatroom here has been a lifeline, for me...because the ones giving me advice are keeping me level and help me not feel crazy and neurotic!!!
Feel free to Bond or message me... communication and many friends are extremely valuable to me...

Good luck everyone...i look forward to meeting y'all
JustGutz
1 year ago • Sat 12 May 2018 05:25:58 PM IDT
JustGutz • Sat 12 May 2018 05:25:58 PM IDT
Hi,I'm gutz

My best friend who's a dom suggested I'd try to find forums like this to learn about myself more and I came across this place.
I'm curious/ interested in domming and discovering myself more.

I'm lesbian but I don't mind having guy friends

I like talking about and playing videogames (ex: darksouls, mobas, rpgs, few shooters) or watching anime and I more/less aspire to be a game dev someday.
Nobody Knows
1 year ago • Sat 12 May 2018 11:34:17 PM IDT

My first day here

Nobody Knows • Sat 12 May 2018 11:34:17 PM IDT
Hello everybody. I'm MisterDaddy from Ohio area new to this site. I just wanted to pop in and introduce myself.
Bean​(sub female)
1 year ago • Sun 13 May 2018 01:10:04 AM IDT

From Kentucky

Bean​(sub female) • Sun 13 May 2018 01:10:04 AM IDT
Hello. I've been here awhile but still quite new; learning & reading. A Lot!!! I'm a music lover with metal being my main drug of choice. Loving what I'm learning.
Byrdie​(dom female){rl only}
1 year ago • Sun 13 May 2018 02:28:20 AM IDT

First day here from Seattle, WA.

Byrdie​(dom female){rl only} • Sun 13 May 2018 02:28:20 AM IDT
I'm a hedonist who leans towards the right side of the slash, has been part of the Seattle sex positive / BDSM scene off an on for the past 20 years, and just found out about this site from a post on FetLife. Being a tiny bit of a nerd, I'm interested in Pokémon Go, genre media including comics, learning to knit, and tarot, among other things.

Hi!
Cassy​(switch trans ftm)
1 year ago • Sun 13 May 2018 11:13:51 AM IDT
Cassy​(switch trans ftm) • Sun 13 May 2018 11:13:51 AM IDT
I guess I'll put something here. I'm new here, this being my first night on this site. My name's Caspar, but you can call me Cass or Cassy. Any other nickname is fine too. I'm switch but mainly sub. I'm FtM, and haven't undergone any hormones or surgeries yet. I love wearing collars and being pulled on a leash around the house. I'm currently single and looking for a master or lord to serve. It'd great to get to know someone on here, so if you're interested don't be afraid to message me. icon_smile.gif