Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

Villanelle​(staff)
5 years ago • May 12, 2018
Villanelle​(staff) • May 12, 2018
Welcome Gentleman and Nessa! I look forward to seeing you inside THE CAGE!
Keeganmac​(switch male)

Hi all!

Keeganmac​(switch male) • May 12, 2018
Hi all! Mac here.

Alpha dom by day, with a submissive side when I'm in the mood. So yes, a switch. Enjoy the dynamics of d/s and the awesome eroticism. Hoping to meet like minded others and have some great exchanges on here and irl.

Be wonderful!

Mac
Sweetpeasaysyes​(sub female)

New not new

Hello everyone...while i am new to this site and being a sub...ive known this about myself for quite some time.
Im a Texan...i love music... i like pushing my limits to set new ones...you know...all the typical things!!!
That chatroom here has been a lifeline, for me...because the ones giving me advice are keeping me level and help me not feel crazy and neurotic!!!
Feel free to Bond or message me... communication and many friends are extremely valuable to me...

Good luck everyone...i look forward to meeting y'all
JustGutz
JustGutz • May 12, 2018
Hi,I'm gutz

My best friend who's a dom suggested I'd try to find forums like this to learn about myself more and I came across this place.
I'm curious/ interested in domming and discovering myself more.

I'm lesbian but I don't mind having guy friends

I like talking about and playing videogames (ex: darksouls, mobas, rpgs, few shooters) or watching anime and I more/less aspire to be a game dev someday.
Nobody Knows

My first day here

Nobody Knows • May 12, 2018
Hello everybody. I'm MisterDaddy from Ohio area new to this site. I just wanted to pop in and introduce myself.
Bean​(sub female)

From Kentucky

Bean​(sub female) • May 12, 2018
Hello. I've been here awhile but still quite new; learning & reading. A Lot!!! I'm a music lover with metal being my main drug of choice. Loving what I'm learning.
Byrdie​(switch female){rl only}

First day here from Seattle, WA.

I'm a hedonist who leans towards the right side of the slash, has been part of the Seattle sex positive / BDSM scene off an on for the past 20 years, and just found out about this site from a post on FetLife. Being a tiny bit of a nerd, I'm interested in Pokémon Go, genre media including comics, learning to knit, and tarot, among other things.

Hi!
Cassy​(switch trans man)
5 years ago • May 13, 2018
Cassy​(switch trans man) • May 13, 2018
I guess I'll put something here. I'm new here, this being my first night on this site. My name's Caspar, but you can call me Cass or Cassy. Any other nickname is fine too. I'm switch but mainly sub. I'm FtM, and haven't undergone any hormones or surgeries yet. I love wearing collars and being pulled on a leash around the house. I'm currently single and looking for a master or lord to serve. It'd great to get to know someone on here, so if you're interested don't be afraid to message me. icon_smile.gif