Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

Naya585​(sub female){None}
5 years ago • Sep 18, 2018
Naya585​(sub female){None} • Sep 18, 2018
Hi! My name is Naya and I’m completely new to the world of BDSM. Even tho I am new I know I’m a sub. It’s always been something I have thought about but never had the heart to peruse. I really want to try and learn as much as I can about it and then put what I learn to good use. icon_wink.gif
Hiram​(switch male)
Hiram​(switch male) • Sep 18, 2018
Hi everyone. I'm new here. Looking forward to meeting some good people, and maybe even meet some close connections in my area. I hope we all find what we are looking for.
Villanelle​(staff)
Villanelle​(staff) • Sep 18, 2018
Welcome everyone! Don't forget to post a personal if you are looking. And if you haven't already please take advantage of our profile voice clips. It's a fun way to say hello and tell us a bit more about yourself.
alex1940​(sub male)

Sub man

alex1940​(sub male) • Sep 18, 2018
I am looking for a good mistresses one that who is for real no games no bs know what she want fom her sub and know how to get it I am in to most thing the few thing i am not into we can talk about them I get my enjoy making my dom happy i am from north New Jersey I hope to hear from you soon I know you are out there. Sub alex
Wanton Wren​(sub female){Collared}
Good evening. My name is Wren and I'm new to The Cage, but not to being a Sub. Admittedly, I did step away from bdsm for several years, but I'm happy to be back. I'm currently collared, but my Dom approved joining The Cage. We both believe that there is much to learn and to teach in a welcoming community. I'm allowed to interact with whomever I'd like here, as long as the boundaries he's set are being respected. Please feel free to read my profile and/or send me a message if you're curious. We live in a smaller community and are happy to be here, in a judgment free zone.
BurlyDaddy
5 years ago • Sep 19, 2018

Newbie U.K. Dom male

BurlyDaddy • Sep 19, 2018
Hi

I’m non scene and tbh I dislike the trainspotter element of the BDSM community.

I fell into a D/s relationship at Uni ( actually she was a devout Christian girl and her fiancé never knew). Since then I’ve been a bull (another discovery by chance after a crap job interview). I’ve tinkered around the edges of BDSM. I’d like to explore more and have fun.

I’m very open minded and easygoing. I travel with work a lot. So if your in London or the Midlands. I’m happy to meet up for a social. I’m also the soul of discretion.

I don’t have any expectations and am charm personified

Cheers.

J
MissSub
5 years ago • Sep 20, 2018

Hi A/all

MissSub • Sep 20, 2018
As my profile indicates, I am quite new to the whole bdsm lifestyle - d/s dynamic. I have always known I am submissive and have tried quite a bit of kink but now looking for an experienced Dom to take my hand and help slowly guide me into the lifestyle. For online and possible real life. Do not take my newness for naive as I know my worth and whom I choose who to submit to is at my free will.

Thanks for reading! icon_smile.gif
MissNewSub