Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

gprincesssub​(sub female)
5 years ago • Sep 20, 2018
gprincesssub​(sub female) • Sep 20, 2018
Good evening everyone. I just joined tonight. Very new to the scene but very happy to be here. Looking to learn everything there is to be the best submissive I can for my dom. I have read some wonderful and amazing blogs thuse far, and you guys are amazing. So excited to be apart of this wonderful community its been a long time cumming.
Villanelle​(staff)
Villanelle​(staff) • Sep 20, 2018
Welcome everyone!

@BurlyDaddy - I love the film but don't get the "trainspotter" element. I'm curious what you are referring to.
BUSTED

Hi

BUSTED • Sep 20, 2018
Hello,
I stumbled on the site while doing some searching.
Ive been into ballbusting for over 30 years. I have recently taken on the role of Dom with my wife. I am always willing to learn. I also look forward to being part of this community.

BUSTED
Princess96​(sub female)

DDLG

Princess96​(sub female) • Sep 20, 2018
New to ddlg relationships and excited to get out there and find a daddy who wants to take care of his princess. I have never been in a ddlg relationship, but was recently turned on to the idea and found I enjoyed the idea. I would love to learn more and explore this, maybe even find a Daddy.
BurlyDaddy
5 years ago • Sep 21, 2018
BurlyDaddy • Sep 21, 2018
Evangeline wrote:
Welcome everyone!

@BurlyDaddy - I love the film but don't get the "trainspotter" element. I'm curious what you are referring to.

Not trainspotting the film, but trainspotting the hobby. Which is usually very geeky and obsessed with the minutiae of detail. I once attended a fetish meet up in a pub where I was bored to death by people just rambling on about various “rigid” forms concerning their pleasure.

Not my thing. Attraction is attraction, pleasure is pleasure.
slavegriffin​(sub male)

slavery fantasy

slavegriffin​(sub male) • Sep 21, 2018
I had one master and it was a very brief time. Want desperately to serve a superior male and be trained both how to behave properly as a slave and how to enjoy getting my ass fucked since I had just 2 cocks ever. I have experience with oral and as far as submitting, if you want a slave with backbone, I'm not it. If I have limts, I will just have to rely on your mercy since I am such a coward and afraid of angering an alpha and getting my ass kicked. My question to both masters and slaves who read this is, Am I foolish for signing a master/slave contract in an enveleope addressed to my mom with pictures of me in less than compromising positions. Finding out I'm gay is one thing, but a slave? It is the ultimate surrender of all that I am and putting my whole life in my masters hands. This is so erotic and I thought about it a while. opinions?
tallmancajun49​(dom male)

A 49 YO Army Veteran........

tallmancajun49​(dom male) • Sep 21, 2018
Hi I am Lance, I have been desiring for a long time to find a place that meets my thoughts,
here it is, thank you for this!
Your thoughts, your words as a Lady I desire, with a passionate heart, I am here. Does come with a spanking for the lady I seek icon_wink.gif
Yours,
Lance
DeathCorporate​(dom male)
5 years ago • Sep 22, 2018
DeathCorporate​(dom male) • Sep 22, 2018
Well its hard to introduce myself Because i'm semi new/old to the master/slave game

i have been in this game since i was 14 yes a little young but i was triggered early. but anywho i have gotten back into the game from a woman in Belguim as i am her daddy/master so i hope to learn from you guys
Micko
Micko • Sep 22, 2018
Well I am fairly new to the lifestyle, I am a Dom, I am looking for advice and or a Mentor to help me be a better Dom to my little Sub Princes.
Also looking for events to go to in my area or at least close by, with in reasonable driving distance. I live in the Lancaster area in Pa.
Satindragon{N/A}
Satindragon{N/A} • Sep 22, 2018
This site feels like home. You just don't talk about things like this with your vanilla friends. I am new to the D/s dynamic. It seems like a more committed relationship than a traditional marriage. I may be a stranger to the term submissive but I am familiar with being an old school style wife. I want to learn more and hope to meet a patient and kind Dominant to help me navigate these unfamiliar waters.