Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

Villanelle​(staff)
5 years ago • May 13, 2018
Villanelle​(staff) • May 13, 2018
Welcome everyone! Great to see so many of you joining us icon_smile.gif
BrightandShiny​(sub female)

I've inadvertently found myself in communications with a self proclaimed Daddy Dom. Speaking with him and making plans to meet has awoken a part of myself I didn't truly know I had. Up to now, I've learned to rely on myself for, well, everything. He makes me feel like I don't necessarily need to rely on just me. That he's there to care for all of me. It's been wonderful and terrifying. He's so successful and I feel I've just started my life really. I worry he will get bored of me and my inexperience in his dominant lifestyle needs or frustrated because I haven't been as outwardly successful as him. We are from two different worlds. How do we combine worlds without me losing me in the process? I may not have done everything he has but I am still pretty proud of what I have managed to achieve.

I joined to try to learn more about the dominant submissive lifestyle. He's mentioned he wants a submissive, maybe even a slave. We play online and via phone almost daily and he's turned me on more than I've ever felt in person. We will be meeting for the first time soon. I'm scared of how much power he already has over me.

Is this all normal?
Byrdie​(switch female){rl only}

Re: Newbie

Well, answering your post in portions:

When I joined yesterday, as I was filling out my information, within minutes I got four pieces of email from dominant men welcoming me and asking questions. Nobody was rude enough to try to dominate me right off the bad, but dang - I hadn't even had time to fill in the "role" section on my profile before they were asking. So, yes, I suspect it's common that a new person to the site is going to get contacted by a dominant who is looking for online play.

I also think that for someone who is relatively new and identifies with the submissive role, that it's common to be swayed by a very compelling personality. Indeed, in Seattle the Women's Welcoming Committee was developed to help local women who are new to kink navigate the waters and do sanity checks when things they're not used to were asked of them.

If you're worried about losing yourself in a relationship with the dominant you're going to meet and have access to a kink-friendly therapist, you may be able to discuss it with that professional and come up with customized strategies based on your personality and current state of mind: different methods will work for different people. If you don't have such a professional, you may be able to find a local one through the Kink Aware Professionals list (http://www.ncsfreedom.org/resources/kink-aware-professionals-directory/search-kap).

However you decide to proceed, I wish you safety, fun, happiness, and good luck!

BrightandShiny wrote:
I've inadvertently found myself in communications with a self proclaimed Daddy Dom. Speaking with him and making plans to meet has awoken a part of myself I didn't truly know I had. Up to now, I've learned to rely on myself for, well, everything. He makes me feel like I don't necessarily need to rely on just me. That he's there to care for all of me. It's been wonderful and terrifying. He's so successful and I feel I've just started my life really. I worry he will get bored of me and my inexperience in his dominant lifestyle needs or frustrated because I haven't been as outwardly successful as him. We are from two different worlds. How do we combine worlds without me losing me in the process? I may not have done everything he has but I am still pretty proud of what I have managed to achieve.

I joined to try to learn more about the dominant submissive lifestyle. He's mentioned he wants a submissive, maybe even a slave. We play online and via phone almost daily and he's turned me on more than I've ever felt in person. We will be meeting for the first time soon. I'm scared of how much power he already has over me.

Is this all normal?
Apollymi 87​(sub female)
5 years ago • May 14, 2018
Apollymi 87​(sub female) • May 14, 2018
Hello everyone I'm simi. I'm new to everything here. I want to get to know the dom online first then I would like to go to real life.
I'm a masochist so I'm not gonna get what I need online for long.

Thank you
Villanelle​(staff)
5 years ago • May 14, 2018
Villanelle​(staff) • May 14, 2018
Welcome everyone - and thank you for the feedback and support!
Villanelle​(staff)
5 years ago • May 16, 2018
Villanelle​(staff) • May 16, 2018
Welcome to our newest members - and please introduce yourself here if you haven't already, even if you've been around for a bit icon_smile.gif
Leapshun​(sub female){Yes}
5 years ago • May 17, 2018

New Here

Leapshun​(sub female){Yes} • May 17, 2018
We live in the Savannah Ga. area and it seems to be a impossible to find people in this area that share our lifestyle. I'm Lisa, I've been around this lifestyle my entire life. We would love to start a group here. If there is anyone in the Ga. area interested please let us know.
Villanelle​(staff)
Villanelle​(staff) • May 17, 2018
Great to have you here Leapshun! I hope you have some luck tracking down some local bdsmers!
RedEros​(switch male){No}

Goodmorning

RedEros​(switch male){No} • May 17, 2018
I hope this finds all of you well, I am rather new to BDSM and I am interested in the lifestyle. I must admit its exciting.

I look forward to exploring, I believe I am a switch but this hasn't been fully explored.

I look forward to your perspectives.