Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

Rie​(switch female){No}
5 years ago • Oct 6, 2018

Hiya!

Rie​(switch female){No} • Oct 6, 2018
Well, hello there.

I'm Rie and I'm fairly new to the BDSM community. I have had an interest for a while, but due to growing up in a very small town, I felt restricted in who I could be. In the recent months, I've moved away from the stereotypical small town hometown and have found myself exploring areas of who I am. I'm learning what I can by reading, watching, and now communicating.

So, I'm looking forward to talking with all of you and hopefully, you'll enjoy talking with me! icon_smile.gif
Deserving
Deserving • Oct 6, 2018
I’m new here. When I first touched on this site I had no idea what to say. Definitely many dom vultures have contacted me and quite frankly have scared me (not being judgemental). As a newbie and please forgive me if I do not know the language of the BDSM world, I have no idea how to express myself or explain to my lover my needs. Or if he’s open to this?
Villanelle​(staff)
Villanelle​(staff) • Oct 6, 2018
Hi Rie and Deserving - welcome!

@ Deserving - if anyone bothers you in any way please use our "block" 'feature which you can find at the bottom of each profile page. We also really appreciate it if you report any harassment or abuse by using the "report" button (again, on the profile page). You don't have to put up with bad behaviour. In the meantime I hope you enjoy your exploration here at THE CAGE. We have lots of experienced members who I am sure will be happy to share their advice.
BrandiiF
5 years ago • Oct 7, 2018
BrandiiF • Oct 7, 2018
Hi everybody!

I'm new here and to the scene. I'm 22 years old, bisexual currently quite into cross dressing but that's not all!
I've had some solo-experimentation and some online stuff, but i'm just out here to find out what I like.
I've been exposed to this lifestyle by accidental-internet-webpage related incident when I was younger, but as I grew older i've always been rather curious about it and the many, many, many different aspects!
I hope to meet new people and continue my journey of exploration!
Villanelle​(staff)
5 years ago • Oct 8, 2018
Villanelle​(staff) • Oct 8, 2018
Welcome BrandiiF and to everyone who joined us over the weekend!
Tinkerbelle
5 years ago • Oct 9, 2018

Newbie.

Tinkerbelle • Oct 9, 2018
Hi all. I'm new in here & very new to any kind of kink so please be gentle with me. I'd describe myself as inexperienced sub. I'm not looking for a Dom, more trying to learn more about this world amongst like minded non judgmental people.
Villanelle​(staff)
5 years ago • Oct 9, 2018
Villanelle​(staff) • Oct 9, 2018
Welcome Tinkerbelle! If you need some help don't hesitate to reach out icon_smile.gif
Hissubherdom0708​(sub female)
5 years ago • Oct 10, 2018

Newbies

Hello all!

My husband and I are just stepping into this world and are already loving it.

We are looking for friendships within the lifestyle and any education/tips are always welcomed.

Feel free to reach out if ya wanna! icon_smile.gif
Badkarma​(dom male){searching}

Just getting started here

Hello everyone

This is my first day on this site. I can usually be found on another BDSM site, but ran across this one and thought that I would see what it was all about. My profile still isn't complete, it definitely needs some work but everything I've done to this point has been on my phone. I promise I will have it updated soon.

As an ever-evolving Dominant, I have found myself exploring the sadomasochistic side of me. I have recently discovered that I have a sadistic side to me and quite honestly I'm wanting to explore it even more. I'm hoping to find a masochist that I can practice my new-found depravity on. I have been a Master and a Dom for over 30 years and while I have often used impact as punishment, I have rarely used it for enjoyment. Things are changing now. Hopefully this site will introduce me to someone who can help me grow in this area.

If you have any questions or possibly some advice, please post here and let me know. I am not a full member here yet, I would like to see how things go first.
joedasinger1

Hello ?

joedasinger1 • Oct 10, 2018
Hi everyone! I am a student here and new to this site ? 22 and 180 lbs, smooth and fit I’ve always been incredibly turned on by the idea of an older dominant, and hung top/dominant person interested in verbal owning a submissive student. I’m clean, disease and drug free and very eager icon_wink.gif I hope to hear from you!