Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

KittySunflower​(sub female)
5 years ago • Nov 3, 2018
Hello to all.

Been about a week and a half on here now. Semi new to bdsm. Just starting to discover what I'm really looking for in a Dom and discovering my limits, needs, and wants as a sub.

I love to have fun and explore new things. My emotions drive me. I'm not one to play games and all about respect, honesty, and being submissive.

I hope to find people I can connect with Dom or other.

All the best to everyone
kkcatman

older but inexperienced slave

kkcatman • Nov 3, 2018
hi just joined in my search for training and servitude. online relationship would work as i live in a distant isolated place. all new and exciting - please feedback
noviceslavedavid​(sub male)
I don't currently have a partner and am inexperienced with all things bdsm/D-s. Am I in the right place? or is the cage more like facebook which is said to be "not a dating site."
Villanelle​(staff)
5 years ago • Nov 4, 2018
Villanelle​(staff) • Nov 4, 2018
Welcome to everyone who has joined us! It's wonderful to see so many new people coming on board.

@davidnh, THE CAGE is a community of BDSM enthusiasts. Some are here for the conversation, some are here to learn, others to mentor and share experience, some are here to find partners, and some are here for kinky fun and hooking up. We're aren't just one thing or for just one type of person. I hope you find what you are looking for, and in the meantime, make some new friends and enjoy yourself.
Villanelle​(staff)
5 years ago • Nov 5, 2018
Villanelle​(staff) • Nov 5, 2018
Bumping up our welcome thread. I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!
Poison Patty
5 years ago • Nov 6, 2018
Poison Patty • Nov 6, 2018
Hello everyone. I'm new here in search of a respectable dominate. You may visit my profile and leave a detailed message about yourself if you find we are compatible. Thank you in advance. Good luck in your search.
taylorgirl88​(sub female)

Newbie here!

taylorgirl88​(sub female) • Nov 6, 2018
Hello everyone,

This is my first time to the Cage, and I’m glad to be here. I found out about this from a friend and am looking forward to reading more, learning more, and talking to you.

I am a submissive woman, more of a bottom, I believe. (Again, let me say that I am new to this!) I am looking for a Dom who will help me learn and grow and become a better version of myself, while learning how to please and satisfy my Dom.

I look forward to talking to some of you all! Happy kinking on this Monday night.
Akame​(sub female)
Akame​(sub female) • Nov 6, 2018
I'm very new to the entire scene. I have a general idea of what I'm looking for, but I'd like someone to help me explore that.

I may be a smidge sassy, but I'm just looking for who can put me in my place.
Villanelle​(staff)
Villanelle​(staff) • Nov 6, 2018
Welcome everyone! It's great to hear some of you are hearing about us via your friends. We really appreciate you all helping us to spread the word about our community icon_smile.gif