Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

Resilient Pearl​(other female){Protected}
5 years ago • Nov 12, 2018

Re: Decide what to be and go be it...

Bandog wrote:
You'll hear that a lot from me. It's what I do daily.

The newness of this lifestyle is pretty overwhelming and with a lot going on already in life, the distraction is driving me a tad bit looney. I love it! So far I've seen nothing but some serious positive vibes from this community. Kudos, then, to its members and especially to the magicians making the magic happen behind the scenes. See y'all in The Cage!

Welcome Bandog. Great profile pic btw!

If you jiggle the bars, the cage doors swing open.....

Kisses,

- RP
Villanelle​(staff)
Villanelle​(staff) • Nov 12, 2018
Welcome to everyone who joined us over the weekend! If you haven't said hello here yet, please do icon_smile.gif
Th3 SaiNt​(dom male)

Daddy's home

Th3 SaiNt​(dom male) • Nov 12, 2018
Great site, so far I'm very pleased in here. I'm Th3 SaiNt and I love pleasing a submissive woman. I can play multiple roles to satisfy her or hers liking. Not into blood or facial violence but love spanking, pulling hair, forcing, games, etc. Thank you for making this site easily manageable...
Villanelle​(staff)
5 years ago • Nov 13, 2018
Villanelle​(staff) • Nov 13, 2018
Welcome Th3 SaiNt! Great to have you here - and thanks for the kind words!
Bgirl18​(sub female)
5 years ago • Nov 14, 2018

I’m new

Bgirl18​(sub female) • Nov 14, 2018
Ello, I’m an 18 year old submissive lesbian looking for a dominant female to guide her.

I love reading and science. Oh, and I’m a senior in high school.

I’ve always been on what my friends say is the umm kinky side of things. Though I’m open to a lot of things. Soo it’s umm a pleasure to meet you all
Villanelle​(staff)
5 years ago • Nov 15, 2018
Villanelle​(staff) • Nov 15, 2018
Welcome Bgirl18! Give me a shout if you have any questions icon_smile.gif
EnamoredCompanion​(switch male)
Hi everyone! I have to say I'm quite excited to find a place as open and accepting as this one. I'm new to bdsm and I'm looking to learn and explore. I have numerous interests and types of play I'm into. I know that the one thing I want more than anything is to find a dominant woman for a long term, if not life long relationship. I am a male that is looking to embrace my submissive side, though I know I've fought it for some time, trying to be dominant because that's how general society says we should be. I don't want that. I don't enjoy it. Though being a bit bratty and/or resistant can be fun sometimes. ? I'm really hoping I can find that someone. Would love to make some friends too. Any guidance and/or support will be greatly appreciated as well. Let's have fun!
BDSM Town​(sub male)
BDSM Town​(sub male) • Nov 15, 2018
Hi,
I'm here, now lock me up and throw away the key you slutty bitch! Yeah I can be sassy! Just try and tame me!
Villanelle​(staff)
5 years ago • Nov 16, 2018
Villanelle​(staff) • Nov 16, 2018
Welcome Grown Pup and BDSM Town! I'm really enjoying the intros!
rubberhusband84
5 years ago • Nov 16, 2018

hi there

rubberhusband84 • Nov 16, 2018
hello to you all, i am new to the cage so please any help would be greatly appreciated.

I have been into BDSM for as long as i can remember, i think it all started when i was 13 and i was helping some family members clear out their garden and it was a bit messy, so my the family member lent me some rubber gloves, and it all lead on from there, from then on i loved the feeling the smell and everything to do with latex, i had to put off buying some latex for a while as i am in a job where this sort of thing is frowned upon, but eventually i managed to swallow my pride and took the plunge and decided to buy some latex clothing, the first thing i bought was a latex mens leotard, it was great.
At one point in my life i had a few items of latex this included 2 cat suits, a pair of sheath shorts, many pairs of gloves, stockings and a set of pink latex pyjamas,they felt great when i was wearing them.