Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

slowhand4u​(dom male)
5 years ago • Dec 17, 2018

DaddyDom from Southern New Jersey

slowhand4u​(dom male) • Dec 17, 2018
Hi, new to this site but not to the lifestyle. I'm looking to chat with submissive females looking for a LTR. I have experience in this lifestyle and would like to explore and fulfill your various fantasies, dreams, desires and needs. I have dealt with the novice as well as the experienced and will take you to places you always wanted to go. Please have have a look at my profile and respond if you would like to know more.
Malvenorn
Malvenorn • Dec 17, 2018
Just stopping in to say hello. I was given a link to this site and am still learning my way around, what's available, and who's here. So far, I like what I see. icon_smile.gif

To give a bit more information about me, I'm married to a lovely woman who is coming to realize that she is a sub. As such, it falls on me to fill the role of her dom. Unfortunately, this is not a role that comes naturally to me (though I don't see myself as a sub either, for what it's worth), so I'm trying to get a handle on what my responsibilities will be and how to fit that into behaviors that fill my wife's needs as well as (hopefully) being ones that I can internalize. As such, I've been looking around for various "guides/suggestions for new doms" and other such posts. We'll see what turns up.

In any case, from what I've seen here - SSC as the standard seems like the perfect option and I look forward to discovering what comes next.

Best regards to all in the community,
Malvenorn
Miki
Miki • Dec 17, 2018
@Malvenorn: Welcome to this place. Interesting avatar.. One would never have guessed prim and proper Jean Luc was a kink
Sweet and spice​(sub female)
5 years ago • Dec 18, 2018
I joined back in November but took a break for a few weeks. It can be overwhelming when you join and have no experience. I like the site. I am new to this world and I have very little experience. Eager to learn and make some friends. Most of my interactions so far have been welcoming and pleasant. I am not into the online thing. I need something more real.
Miki
Miki • Dec 18, 2018
I hear that! There are those who swear a virtual BDSM situation is "just as good as in person" But not in my book it ain't. I think it calls upon a given individual's preference or abilities with self spanking and all that. Probably works for some but not for me.
Honeydrop
Honeydrop • Dec 18, 2018
I am new to this which makes me curious!
Obe​(sub male)
Obe​(sub male) • Dec 18, 2018
I've been here a while but haven't been very active in the community. I love how relaxed and welcoming this community is. It doesn't feel chaotic and messy like most other sites I've seen. I'm really happy to be here, exploring BDSM and learning more everyday.

Now for a little bit about myself I guess.
I'm a 19 year old male from New Zealand. I'm a switch, however I heavily, heavily lean towards my submissive side. I enjoy deep conversations and getting to know people. Not a big fan of just jumping right into things without getting to know someone first. I'm usually pretty shy and introverted, however online I'm usually more confident. I have anxiety so I can sometimes be very awkward and closed off. It's nice to meet you all bat.gif
Amaris Ancilla​(sub female)
Hello! I've just joined, but I'm glad to be here! I'm pretty new to the lifestyle though I've read about it for ages. I'm glad I'm finally taking steps to be active!
Malvenorn
Malvenorn • Dec 18, 2018
Miki wrote:
@Malvenorn: One would never have guessed prim and proper Jean Luc was a kink

Well, his actions most of the time were constrained by duties and responsibilities to his sub(ordinate)s - but he was known to let loose upon occasion. Seems perfectly appropriate to me. icon_smile.gif
Villanelle​(staff)
5 years ago • Dec 19, 2018
Villanelle​(staff) • Dec 19, 2018
Welcome everyone! I hope you're enjoying the site and having some fun. Please let me know if you need any help.