Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

Julie24
5 years ago • Jan 10, 2019
Julie24 • Jan 10, 2019
Hi name is Gabriela

I am just here exploring . I heard about the site and I like it so far . I am new to all of this so honestly I’m just going with the flow . Maybe find someone that would want me and closer to me .

Thxz
Bohemian​(dom female)
5 years ago • Jan 10, 2019
Bohemian​(dom female) • Jan 10, 2019
Hi! New to site. Never been on a BDSM site before just a natural FemDom who desperately wants a great MaleSub (hetero). Always been dominant in relationships from demanding oral to genital play. Honestly rather do that than actual intercourse. But also into things like making sure my car door is open before I get there icon_wink.gif Don’t cook, love being cooked for. I’ve never been into extreme and hard to find malesub for ltr who isn’t looking for physical or mental humiliation. Hoping this site is more than that! Dom-Sub can be a beautiful relationship when both involved are respected and understood.
Lascivious Daddy Dom
5 years ago • Jan 11, 2019

Dom ready to mingle and make new friends

Lascivious Daddy Dom • Jan 11, 2019
Hello - I am a Dom that just joined the cage - experienced Dom with a state of mind and heart. A Man who experiences that DS commitment in every way I present myself. I tend to communicate a pride in a craving and inner desire shown for and to my partner/sub. It's a powerful feeling of 'us' over anyone or anything else. Happy to get to know some very interesting folks icon_smile.gif
Iceprincess​(switch female)
5 years ago • Jan 11, 2019

hi all

Hi everyone well i am dominoes! I am not totally new. I am a feisty little thing lol I am looking for my dom. I am a sub. You can find me on the chat or dont be afraid to message me. icon_smile.gif I am a friendly person. I wont bite at least not on the first time lol Just a joke.
Well nice to meet you all. Take care!
SubAtomic
5 years ago • Jan 12, 2019

Voices In My Head

SubAtomic • Jan 12, 2019
OK, just the one voice really. Hello and Hi - I am new here and am happy to have found this place icon_smile.gif
Misanthrope
Misanthrope • Jan 12, 2019
Hi, dominoesgirl, subatomic. From one newbie to two others, welcome!
Villanelle​(staff)
Villanelle​(staff) • Jan 12, 2019
Welcome Dominoesgirl, Subatomic, and Josh TheOtherJosh! Give me a shout if you need any help icon_smile.gif
KajiraBrina​(sub female){Unowned }
5 years ago • Jan 13, 2019
Today’s my first day on this site. Have been happy with the site thus far and hope to find a dom willing to train. I’ve been in the lifestyle for sometime, but have not found a in person dom. Also excited to meet other subs and embrace my true self.
Misanthrope
5 years ago • Jan 13, 2019
Misanthrope • Jan 13, 2019
Welcome, Purehaven. I haven't been here long myself, but it seems everyone here is a pretty straight shooter. I hope you stick around for a while.