Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

JohnBond​(dom male){Kitten}
5 years ago • Jan 14, 2019
Hello!

I am new to the site and excited to delve deeper into the BDSM community lifestyle. I have been fascinated and interested in BDSM for about 10 years now and only in the last 3-4 have I made it a bigger part of my life / relationships. Being a single man in the lifestyle has been a little hard to figure out so i'm going to do some digging around here to try to find some posts and blogs perhaps about it! I have enjoyed the dominant role in relationships but have really wanted to get into the M/s portion of the lifestyle for quite some time. Here to learn, connect, and better myself! Always happy to take advice, meet new people, and make new friends so please feel free to message me!
Zaramia​(dom female)
5 years ago • Jan 16, 2019
Zaramia​(dom female) • Jan 16, 2019
HI,
I am new to the Cage, not new to the lifestyle, and returning after a decade long vanilla break.
I think I filled out my profile information pretty fully.
I'm usually willing to say hello, but , please, if you are going to message me, do introduce yourself and say more than "hey"...
I'm absolutely enthralled with the beauty of rope bondage, I'm not into pain for pain's sake, and I am all about mutual trust and adoration. If I am ever to be collared, it will be a pretty one, and the key will be held by a firm, but fair and gentle Dom.
I am really enjoying the forum and the company here. Thanks for having me.
zara
Satindragon
Satindragon • Jan 16, 2019
Welcome to our community. Come on in and make yourself at home.
Skittles​(sub female)

Skittles is what they call me

Skittles​(sub female) • Jan 16, 2019
Hi everyone. I am a 42 yr old sub that is looking for her other half. I am a very strong independent woman on the outside but all I truly desire is for an even stronger dominant man to be my forever.
Misanthrope
Misanthrope • Jan 16, 2019
Welcome, Skittles.
Thelyon​(sub male)
5 years ago • Jan 17, 2019

New here

Thelyon​(sub male) • Jan 17, 2019
Hey guys,

Just found the cage and I'm loving it! There are so many things to read and so much information at my finger tips. I've been into kink for a little under a decade, and yet have not found a single person that I feel comfortable with/works for me. I am a sub male and I guess that that is a little uncommon. Im just looking for something real. Be it a relationship or just play time, I'm sick of all the fake dominant women that just scream scam or worse. Feel free to message me I'm a good listener and even better at learning.
Villanelle​(staff)
5 years ago • Jan 18, 2019
Villanelle​(staff) • Jan 18, 2019
Welcome everyone and a special thank you to the kind members of our community who have jumped in to this thread to welcome new users and offer support. You're the best icon_smile.gif

@Thelyon - one of the things we work hard to do here at THE CAGE is keep it clear of financial transactions. That includes findoms, pros, businesses, scammers etc (no disrespect to pros, we just don't do it here). So if anyone tries to get money out of you please REPORT IT by using the "report" button on their profile. By doing so you help us keep these people away from other users and off this site. We can't do community moderation without your help icon_smile.gif

To everyone - don't hesitate to contact us with questions! We're here to help icon_smile.gif
supernovae777{Yed}

Femdom Maledom

supernovae777{Yed} • Jan 18, 2019
Can't wait to be dominated by strapon mistresses and Gay Dims please don't keep me waiting...
Villanelle​(staff)
Villanelle​(staff) • Jan 18, 2019
Great typo (I think!). Good luck in your search, Supernovae777!
Villanelle​(staff)
5 years ago • Jan 20, 2019
Villanelle​(staff) • Jan 20, 2019
Bump - if you've joined us over the weekend please do say hello and tell us a bit about yourself!