Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

AKittenforSir​(sub female){JohnBond}
5 years ago • Jan 21, 2019
Hello all! I joined this site today. Hoping to meet and chat with some like-minded people, satisfy some of my curiosities, and maybe develop a friendship or two, a flirtationship, or even a relationship should the right person appear.

Check out my profile. Ask me anything.
Applepie21​(sub female)
Applepie21​(sub female) • Jan 21, 2019
Hi! I have around some BDSM sites ,but I never felt like I was at home. Hope this is the one *crosses fingers*
I'm quite shy , sort of an introvert. I like playing videogames, watching movies and writing poems in my journal.
Hope I can make new friends and maybe meet a nice Dom .
Thank you for reading.
RPChance​(switch male)

Hello From Las Vegas

RPChance​(switch male) • Jan 21, 2019
Hello all, I am a mature male sub with a lovely Domme/Wife who is also a member here. I struggle to think of that interesting thing that says it all but I will ramble a bit and see what comes out.

I am most content being in the position of a submissive but have been on top in the past, also with gratifying result. I am happy being used for whatever humiliating and potentially abusive service My Love thinks of. She isn't shy to make clear her desires and direction and any release I might find is purely secondary and unimportant to her desires. She seems most happy when my cock is caged and she is taunting and tormenting me about my tiny caged dick and how useless it is.

Ah , the magic of love! And I do feel very loved...

Being kept in a state of constant sexual hunger has it's ups and downs but it's never boring. She has no problem ignoring my pleading for release and finds it quite amusing. If the urge strikes her she is happy to have me used by the occasional other who needs someone to use and humiliate.

So, hello all, I hope to talk to many of you during my stay here!
Villanelle​(staff)
Villanelle​(staff) • Jan 21, 2019
Wonderful to see you all here! I hope you all feel at "home" before you know it icon_smile.gif
ReXXX Dean{Uncollared}
5 years ago • Jan 22, 2019
ReXXX Dean{Uncollared} • Jan 22, 2019
I hope making this reply and un-checking notify stops all the reply's from this blog like they say or is the Welcome to the cage a blog once you post to forever chained to you ??
Abizone​(dom male)
Abizone​(dom male) • Jan 22, 2019
Hi everyone,

I'm Abizone, french young guy interested in bdsm since almost a year now. I had some nice (but short) online experiences, more as a caregiver, and enjoyed reading a lot of things you guys write in here.

Here starts the journey!
Buffy​(switch female)
Buffy​(switch female) • Jan 22, 2019
Hello, I’m Buffy.. New to the Cage but been dabbling in the lifestyle for a few years. I’m still learning and exploring. I’ve been submissive since to beginning but wanting to expand my switchiness a little more.

I joined the Cage to learn, meet new people and hopefully share some exciting stories.
Misanthrope
Misanthrope • Jan 22, 2019
ServingYou, Abizone, Buffy.... I'm not the official greeter, but it's great to see you nonetheless. In my experience here it's a great community and everyone is pretty welcoming. Just watch out for that Villanelle person; I hear she's a real harda$$. Or maybe someone said she had a really hard derriere..... my memory is going in old age. In any case, I've found the more you interact, the more you'll like the place, so post on the forums, maybe start a blog about one of your interests, or take the plunge and join one of the chat rooms. The admins are great and friendly (we'll see about that after calling them harda$$es), so don't be shy about asking anyone questions.

**the preceding announcement has been paid for by TheCageAdmin Union, Local 5620**
Villanelle​(staff)
5 years ago • Jan 23, 2019
Villanelle​(staff) • Jan 23, 2019
Welcome everyone! I hope you enjoy your time here inside THE CAGE!