*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

Buster brown
5 years ago • Jan 23, 2019

Hello

Buster brown • Jan 23, 2019
I Hope to find my femdom wife.
Queen Rosalina​(switch female)
5 years ago • Jan 24, 2019
Hi there! I'm Queen Rose and I'm a young dom to my sissy bf. Nicole is my world, I love controlling her and teaching her how to be a feminant slut. We're also a switch couple so part of the time she is my Master and I'm her bitch and I love it even more. sissy nicole has a lot more experience than me, which pressures me to always improve my game, so I would love some friends to talk about those things icon_smile.gif
Hope everyone is having a good time!
Nabville​(switch male)
5 years ago • Jan 24, 2019
Nabville​(switch male) • Jan 24, 2019
Hello, my online name is Nabville (Nab for short), and I have a massive encasement + kidnapping fetish. More importantly, I have a massive buttonsack encasement fetish.

For as long as I can remember, I’ve been intrigued by kidnapping scenes and sack bondage; I love the muffled noises the victim makes and the way their body squirms within the clutches of a tied bag.

For almost as long, I’ve admired how women look in Henley shirts. There’s something about the way the soft ribbed cotton curves with their bodies and how the buttons fall between their breasts that I just find so attractive.

So I went ahead and combined these two infatuations to create the ultimate sexy bondage device: the buttonsack.

So what exactly is a buttonsack?

http://fav.me/dcxr0y9

A buttonsack, or buttonbag, is a large kidnapping sack, typically measuring about 6 feet long and 3-4 feet wide. It’s usually made of soft ribbed cotton or waffle-knit cotton. On the front, starting at the very top and extending halfway down the bag, is a placket of 8-12 buttons that, when fastened, completely seals the victim inside. Once the victim is buttoned in from head to toe, he/she is left to helplessly "mmmph" against the buttons covering his/her mouth and wiggle about until the captor says otherwise. To me, it’s the best kind of sack bondage.

If you'd be interested in kidnapping me and stuffing me helplessly into a buttonsack, please shoot me a message. I'd be happy to role-play with you!
Buster brown
5 years ago • Jan 25, 2019

Hello

Buster brown • Jan 25, 2019
I join Cage to satisfy my kinky kicks. I am a black masculine submissive bottom looking for a Femdomme.
Bigzfull08
5 years ago • Jan 27, 2019

Also in cheyenne

Bigzfull08 • Jan 27, 2019
Naughty wrote:
Hey Sexy People!
My Name is Naughty. Gimme a shout!
Ps... I don't live in the real life... lol so if I don't answer right away.. I will.
Smooches! X0X0

I would love to make your acquaintance Miss naughty
wana
5 years ago • Jan 27, 2019

Re: *I'm a mature man looking for what ever i have been miss

wana • Jan 27, 2019
Villanelle wrote:
It's time for a new introduction thread here at THE CAGE. Whether you are new, kind of new, or been here for a while, please take a moment to say hello and tell us a bit about yourself if you haven't already.

We look forward to seeing you all inside THE CAGE!

Oh and if you're really new make sure to check out our magazine articles for info, tips, and tricks.
ZoomOut
5 years ago • Jan 28, 2019
ZoomOut • Jan 28, 2019
Hi all! Brand new here. Just learned about this site from a friend. Mostly looking to make friends and learn but also open to whatever may come. I’ll flesh out my profile in time.