Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

kesou​(sub male){Collared}
5 years ago • Jan 30, 2019
kesou​(sub male){Collared} • Jan 30, 2019
Hello everyone!

I'm a 28 y/o submissive male located in the Chicagoland area, and I'm honestly extremely excited to be a part of this community.

A little background is in order, I suppose. I think I first realized I was a sub in my freshman year of H.S. I was spending a lot of time in Yahoo and AOL chatrooms just doing some friendly, platonic fantasy roleplaying. A RL friend of mine started a private session and he was very dominant from the start; and I finally felt like I knew where I belonged.

Since then I have had two mistresses, but tbh my experiences were lackluster at best. Sidenote: I believe it to be very unfair to a potential partner to advertise yourself as a switch and then only dom when the planets align. I am able to switch, but I really don't think it would be honest of me to label myself as such. I really would need to be in the ideal mindset and have some sort of advanced notice.

So, my search for a true domme continues. Don't get me wrong, I've been in plenty of vanilla relationships in between, but there is always this part of me that feels incomplete.

I have to say, one of the things I find the most erotic is pleasing my partner. I love hearing them moan in pleasure, gasp, whine... I don't know but I need it. If my partner reaches orgasm but I don't get the opportunity to, that's perfectly fine with me. In fact, I rather enjoy being denied an orgasm ,)

Uh, I suppose it would make sense to delve into my kinks a little bit. Full disclosure? It would be easier for me to list what I *don't* like, but I will mention a few of my main ones.

-Pet/slave play
-Pegging
-Giving oral (holy shit, seriously. If I could get all my nourishment that way, I'd live down there)
-Worship in every sense of the word. I want a Goddess, an owner, a Mistress. One that demands my utmost attention and devotion.
-Feet (again, this one is a contender for my number one fetish. I truly believe I belong underfoot.)
-I love to be commanded to worship/service/pleasure my Mistress and be completely ignored the whole time
-Objectification
-Humilation
-I long to be collared. The constant physical reminder is comforting, plus I love the looks it gets
-Piggybacking off that, public worship. This is more of a fantasy for me, since I have yet to find anyone willing to participate in it with me.

I could really just keep listing off things, so it would probably be better for someone to just bring something up to me if they're trying to find out if I'm willing. In 99.99% of situations I definitely am, I consider myself very adventurous.

But, the big no-nos are scat/urine, children, Mother/Son play... uh... that's all I can really think of at the moment.

Again, really excited to join everyone! I hope to have some interesting experiences with you all!
Voluptas​(sub female)
5 years ago • Jan 31, 2019
Voluptas​(sub female) • Jan 31, 2019
Hi there!

I'm a 20 year old submissive female in the Cincinnati region, and I am excited to see what this community has to offer. While I'm new to the site, I'm not new to BDSM. I've had a few relationships with a Dom/Sadist before and really enjoyed them, however it wasn't a good fit.
I'm currently in school and I have a lot of free time on my hands so I thought I might give it another try. I'm open to trying an online relationship but I prefer pleasure much more in person icon_wink.gif
Here are a few of my interests:
- Roleplay
- Consensual non-consensuality
- Bondage
- Breath play
- Sensory Deprivation
- Orgasm control
- Discipline

Thanks for reading, and I hope to get to know some of you!
Abizone​(dom male)
Abizone​(dom male) • Jan 31, 2019
Welcome here!!

I hope you'll find what you're looking for!
Villanelle​(staff)
Villanelle​(staff) • Jan 31, 2019
Welcome everyone! Don't forget you can post a personal ad if you are looking for a partner(s).
witty bratty sub​(sub female)
5 years ago • Feb 2, 2019

Re: *WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here....HI...p

Villanelle wrote:
It's time for a new introduction thread here at THE CAGE. Whether you are new, kind of new, or been here for a while, please take a moment to say hello and tell us a bit about yourself if you haven't already.

We look forward to seeing you all inside THE CAGE!

Oh and if you're really new make sure to check out our magazine articles for info, tips, and tricks.
Moonstruck
Moonstruck • Feb 2, 2019
Hello. I'm new and not comfortable posting much yet, but I also don't want to just be a lurker. So.... hi

Last edited by * on Sat Feb 02, 2019 6:55 am, edited 1 time in total
witty bratty sub​(sub female)

Re: *WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here hi new

Villanelle wrote:
It's time for a new introduction thread here at THE CAGE. Whether you are new, kind of new, or been here for a while, please take a moment to say hello and tell us a bit about yourself if you haven't already.

We look forward to seeing you all inside THE CAGE!

Oh and if you're really new make sure to check out our magazine articles for info, tips, and tricks.
ChicagoWMSub
5 years ago • Feb 4, 2019

Hello!

ChicagoWMSub • Feb 4, 2019
Hello, all. I’m Chris, and I’m a sub WM from Chicago. Just discovered the site, as it’s tough to find a trustworthy, clean, discreet WM dom to play with long-term here - there’s a lot of stuff geared toward ‘cruising’ culture, but that seems far too risky for my taste, so I thought I’d join up and see who I could meet here. icon_smile.gif