Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

Sasa​(dom female)
2 years ago • Oct 8, 2021
Sasa​(dom female) • Oct 8, 2021
This is your "Hello world" since 2017? That's truly cool Orgazmo šŸ˜Ž šŸ¤£
Orgazmo​(dom male){serenity m}
I'm a sapiosexual. Which means I'm attracted to intellect. The problem with saying I'm only attracted to persons of intellect is that everyone thinks they are a person of intellect. And the dumber ones are the most convinced. Character is also huge with me if you are nota decent human being I'm not interested in having you for a sub. Again everyone thinks they are a decent human being, even the worst people.

Be yourself. Character is revealed through your actions. Actions speak louder than words.

I prefer compassionate subs with the capacity for human empathy.
Villanelle​(staff)
Villanelle​(staff) • Oct 8, 2021
Welcome ChasingWaves - thank you for the hello. We have some of our favourite authors listed at the bottom of this article:

https://thecage.co/magazine,1.html

There's lots of other great info in our magazine that you may find helpful.
ChasingWaves​(sub female)
ChasingWaves​(sub female) • Oct 8, 2021
Now that I've looked around for a couple days, I figured I could introduce myself. I'm new to the scene, looking to learn and explore. I've taken an interest in shibaru and rope play. I've been browsing a lot of the articles and blogs! if anyone one has any other tips or books to suggest, I would greatly appreciate it!
Villanelle​(staff)
2 years ago • Oct 6, 2021
Villanelle​(staff) • Oct 6, 2021
Welcome DazzleDaddyD - we hope you find some fun and comfort here.
DazzleDaddyD
2 years ago • Oct 3, 2021

Hey

DazzleDaddyD • Oct 3, 2021
Hey everyone, Iā€™m Darren. Just out of a BDSM relationship and going through some heavy top drop shizzle. I came here thinking it could be an idea to get some support and learn more about BDSM and being a dom. This was my first time in a BDSM relationship and the drop and heartache is bloody tough. Hoping for better times.
Villanelle​(staff)
2 years ago • Oct 3, 2021
Villanelle​(staff) • Oct 3, 2021
Welcome Chieko - hi works! I hope you soon feel at home.
Chieko
2 years ago • Sep 30, 2021
Chieko • Sep 30, 2021
Hi
I don't really know what to say since I'm very new, sorry.
Hibiscus
2 years ago • Sep 28, 2021
Hibiscus • Sep 28, 2021
I joined this site about a month ago but life took hold for a while lol
I'm a 21f sub, and I'd like to make some more friends in the community!
I have around 4 years of experience, and I'm potentially looking for a dom who would be okay with giving me maintenance spankings and keep tabs on my orgasm denial.
Mostly, though, I'm looking for friends, preferably other sub friends, that I can talk to and relate to! icon_smile.gif