Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

Villanelle​(staff)
5 years ago • Mar 10, 2019
Villanelle​(staff) • Mar 10, 2019
Welcome to everyone who joined us this weekend! If you haven't said hello here yet please do icon_smile.gif
wasHelpful​(sub female)
wasHelpful​(sub female) • Mar 10, 2019
Hello, I’m not really sure what to post here but I’ll give it my best shot, I’m really here as someone who is relatively new to just about
everything and has recently decided to find out more about the community. Will gladly take any advice or suggestions
Miki
Miki • Mar 10, 2019
Popping in as I do every couple months or pages on this thread to extend a warm welcome to all who have joined.

My best, if unsolicited, advice would be to give a read to the posts in the forums and blogs, get a feel for the atmosphere and various personalities within and then get involved-- if you want.. Lurking works, too.

Of course anyone can ask any question at any time but perusing what's already here might help to see if what you want to know is or is not already covered.
Slvcreek​(sub male){No =(}
5 years ago • Mar 11, 2019

Also new but only new to the cage.

Slvcreek​(sub male){No =(} • Mar 11, 2019
Um so Hi everyone. I’m a long time submissive classically trained, old guard. Started learning at 16 and participating at 18. I’ve had five owners mostly female. Still looking for the right owner (in real life) to surrender and give myself to. I don’t kneel for everyone unless you put a collar on my neck. Hopefully I find my forever owner here. 🙂
Wolfgirl​(switch female){Endercrush}
5 years ago • Mar 12, 2019

New

So um, hi I guess. I'm new to the BDSM world and websites like these in general, but I'm gonna make an effort to maybe make some friends while I'm here and hopefully learn a thing or two! So...thanks for reading and stuff ^~^
JohnnySmooches{None}

Hi there people's !

JohnnySmooches{None} • Mar 12, 2019
Well lil ol me, I am Johnny Smooches.
I am a 46 yr old gay feminine man. I honestly don't know what to expect here in the cage. But suppose I'll find out. My thing is simply feeling pretty looking pretty and wearing fabulous things. So yeah, I cross dress. Not as drag performance but I have done performances before. Discovered the cage simply by accident, a maybe good accident. Guess I'll find out.. ? Smooches ya'll !
BrattyKai

New

BrattyKai • Mar 12, 2019
Yeah don’t really know what I’m doing with my life, but interested/excited for this new chapter.
wastemanstar7​(sub male)
wastemanstar7​(sub male) • Mar 12, 2019
Hello...

I have been told that sounding desperate (even though I would usually do it on purpose to be in character) is not the way to introduce myself..

I'm a 22 years old tan dark haired browned eyed shorter than average beta slouching male.. I'm basically looking to "have fun" with as many people as possible by letting them use me as their entertainment the way I'm usually being used...

So like, being inferior under people's feet really seems to be my big thing, I even consider myself a feet boy/footrest :l Mix this with the idea of me being left out, not cared about and "ignored", in the sense that people know I'm down there under them but they don't care enough to freak out. Although I also do enjoy it if I'm being dominated by having full attention on me. Hopefully this won't sound creepy but like when I was a little kid in primary school, I would purposely drop my pencil under the table and push it further in the middle so I could crawl under the table, under everyone's feet and legs, and hearing them giggle would give me a rush of adrenaline.

I once went out with my friend and a girl, turns out the girl and him spent the entire night together, almost forgetting about me, which turned me on (yes, cuckolding makes my mind go insane in a very good way icon_surprised.gif It's like I really enjoy the sadness and jealousy). I've been to sleepovers with my friends a few times, at night when everyone slept I would go and lie down at the end of the mattresses, under their feet, and I would occasionally get kicked, or they'd unawarely rub their feet against my face and the idea of being unawarely "mistreated" like that would get me going so much...

What else... yeah there's this girl I liked, we were super close, she developed a crush on me for my funny side, the things we talked about, etc... By the time I had a crush on her back, she had stopped liking me as much and liked this alpha tall handsome guy, and her talking to me about them would make me sad yet super horny. She knew of my kinks and kinda agreed to let me see their flirty conversations because she knew this cuckold side turned me on. I don't know if you see the trend 😂

I do however also like it if multiple people mistreat me by all focusing on me, like say I'm being bullied by a group of people, all forcing their feet on my and laughing while stealing my books or whatever, then I'll get turned on even though I'm not being "ignored". But basically the more extreme the emotions, the more adrenaline I get, I guess I'm some sort of feet (and other things) masochist.

And I mean, although feet is usually what I'm always into, if I'm being sat on, ordered to do other things or anything else it works too. The imagination, originality and intensity usually turn me on. I just prefer if it's not the stereotypical domme/slave relationship where it's like in movies where the domme is just a dominatrix slapping the slave with a swatter and ordering him around, it has to go much deeper, where it's actually based on love rather than just torture. Like will it feel like torture? At times. Will you continue even if I can't take it anymore? Hopefully. But initially, it all comes from a place of love. It's so much more subtle.. but at the same time I don't know if it's exactly what I want, I'm still kind of confused...

I'm into being under guys and girls, being inferior to any gender. I can be quite flexible in terms of what I would do and would allow to be done to me, we can always.. discuss that together I guess...

My limits include scat, watersports, gore and blood as well as illegal stuff.. I'm quite friendly though..