Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

Bastalyse​(dom female)
5 years ago • Apr 11, 2019

Returnee

Bastalyse​(dom female) • Apr 11, 2019
Hello Everyone,

Just saying hello as I have returned after a previously long absence.

-Bastalyse
Ceusacic​(dom female)
5 years ago • Apr 12, 2019
Ceusacic​(dom female) • Apr 12, 2019
Hey everyone. I'm Ceus, a 22 year old lesbian female who is interested in exploring her dominant side with another female. I have been interested in BDSM and domination for quite a while and have done more than my fair share of online research but have had very little experience. I'm looking to change that, and I joined The Cage with the hope of learning some more and potentially gaining some experience. Glad to be here!
Villanelle​(staff)
Villanelle​(staff) • Apr 12, 2019
Welcome everyone! Great to have you here. If you are looking for a partner please consider a personal ad too icon_smile.gif
Estover​(sub female)
Estover​(sub female) • Apr 12, 2019
Hey im new here im from alabama im a sub and im just looking for a dom. Message me if you'd like to talk.
femaledominatrix
5 years ago • Apr 13, 2019

Intested

femaledominatrix • Apr 13, 2019
Hi I am very intrigued and interested in your profile, without a doubt. I can’t message you because I do not have premium. So I am commenting here instead. Everything in your profile interests me and I feel as if it matches with what I am looking for. Find a way to message me, if you are at all interested.

kesou wrote:
Hello everyone!

I'm a 28 y/o submissive male located in the Chicagoland area, and I'm honestly extremely excited to be a part of this community.

A little background is in order, I suppose. I think I first realized I was a sub in my freshman year of H.S. I was spending a lot of time in Yahoo and AOL chatrooms just doing some friendly, platonic fantasy roleplaying. A RL friend of mine started a private session and he was very dominant from the start; and I finally felt like I knew where I belonged.

Since then I have had two mistresses, but tbh my experiences were lackluster at best. Sidenote: I believe it to be very unfair to a potential partner to advertise yourself as a switch and then only dom when the planets align. I am able to switch, but I really don't think it would be honest of me to label myself as such. I really would need to be in the ideal mindset and have some sort of advanced notice.

So, my search for a true domme continues. Don't get me wrong, I've been in plenty of vanilla relationships in between, but there is always this part of me that feels incomplete.

I have to say, one of the things I find the most erotic is pleasing my partner. I love hearing them moan in pleasure, gasp, whine... I don't know but I need it. If my partner reaches orgasm but I don't get the opportunity to, that's perfectly fine with me. In fact, I rather enjoy being denied an orgasm ,)

Uh, I suppose it would make sense to delve into my kinks a little bit. Full disclosure? It would be easier for me to list what I *don't* like, but I will mention a few of my main ones.

-Pet/slave play
-Pegging
-Giving oral (holy shit, seriously. If I could get all my nourishment that way, I'd live down there)
-Worship in every sense of the word. I want a Goddess, an owner, a Mistress. One that demands my utmost attention and devotion.
-Feet (again, this one is a contender for my number one fetish. I truly believe I belong underfoot.)
-I love to be commanded to worship/service/pleasure my Mistress and be completely ignored the whole time
-Objectification
-Humilation
-I long to be collared. The constant physical reminder is comforting, plus I love the looks it gets
-Piggybacking off that, public worship. This is more of a fantasy for me, since I have yet to find anyone willing to participate in it with me.

I could really just keep listing off things, so it would probably be better for someone to just bring something up to me if they're trying to find out if I'm willing. In 99.99% of situations I definitely am, I consider myself very adventurous.

But, the big no-nos are scat/urine, children, Mother/Son play... uh... that's all I can really think of at the moment.

Again, really excited to join everyone! I hope to have some interesting experiences with you all!
SirSean
5 years ago • Apr 14, 2019
SirSean • Apr 14, 2019
Hello,

My name is Sean.

I am not new to BDSM, but am reasonably new tothe cage/doing things online.

I am definitely a harshar/more masochistic dom enjoying all forms of pain, restriction and slavery so if there are any subs anywhere in the world who fancy a chat, feel free to ping me and let's have a chat.

I should also mention that I don't have any sight--I was born 3 months premature so my optic nerve didn't form properly, this means I am also very tactile.
I hope to hear from some of you and see what happens.
Sean xx
LewdNatsu
LewdNatsu • Apr 14, 2019
Hey I'm Natsu c:
Hope every one has a amazing day
Mentallurgist​(dom male)
Mentallurgist​(dom male) • Apr 14, 2019
Hey there. I'm here for the d/s scene, and am technically new to it. I've never had a relationship labeled thus, but they usually end up that way - not intentionally. I've just had alot of life-experience, and am not too dumb, so I tend to be the most competent in relationships.

I've found that, in traditional dating, most people aren't comfortable with uneven power dynamic. And I've failed, many, many times to explain to people how it can be beneficial, even if intimidating. Thus, starting a relationship with a person who appreciated someone stronger than them, rather than just being fearful, seemed like a good choice.

The tendency for people to be fearful of my competence, rather than appreciative, has been a main theme throughout my life. Sadly, it has isolated me far, far more than I'd like. Thus, as well as hopefully finding a partner, I'm also hoping to find good company while I'm here. Accordingly, people are free to message me as they like, as I enjoy conversation.
almostpeachy​(sub female)
5 years ago • Apr 15, 2019

New here

almostpeachy​(sub female) • Apr 15, 2019
Hi everyone. I'm new to this lifestyle and honestly found this site by chance. I'm a mom of 2 and they come first. I'm submissive in almost all things except for parenting. I'm very interested in trying new things but rather naive. 50's housewife would describe me mostly but I don't mind working. Looking for something long term or permanent. I maintain a convervative lifestyle outside of the house. Message me if you'd like to know more!
oBun​(sub female)
5 years ago • Apr 16, 2019
oBun​(sub female) • Apr 16, 2019
Hello everyone!

I'm new to the bdsm community, but not quite ready to find a dom yet. (I'll be a college grad soon, so submitting to society is a priority right now! )
While I have never been a part of the community, I have always had a yearn to join in the fun. I found that I can't truly enjoy myself with non-dominant men and after years of mild annoyance, I'm exited for the day I can find a dom who doesn't mind choking me a bit.

Until then, I hope I can interact and learn with you all.