Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

Duamond
4 years ago • Apr 20, 2019
Duamond • Apr 20, 2019
Hi Everyone, I joined last month but forgot to introduce myself. About me I’m a 45 male sub slave looking for a 35 yr + domme to train and mentor me in person. I am from Toronto Canada and my domme should be in the GTA.

Interests lie in bondage caging pegging edging tease/denial. Not into massive pain cuts markings, brown and golden showers, no kids or animals.
Ffuzzjack​(switch male)
4 years ago • Apr 21, 2019

New

Ffuzzjack​(switch male) • Apr 21, 2019
I am of the older generation but feel young.

Been exploring the bdsm world for a couple of years.
I have done workshops some munches so I am looking for ladies to practice with in my local area of East Berkshire. Not interested on line as it does nothing for me as I want to feel your body the sting of the hands pouring of the wax, being tied and sensory deprivation. The love for each other practicing bondage, rope impact play.

My partners can be switch open to anything even naturism and swinging. Sensitive loving and caring and what we wear. I love feet in strappy heels not really into flip myself but if you have suckable toes be wonderfull. Not really into dommes but i need her to be experienced bit of a mentor for a while practice practice practice.
mightylamar​(sub male)
4 years ago • Apr 22, 2019
mightylamar​(sub male) • Apr 22, 2019
Hi my name is migjtylamar and I am new to this looking for a dominating female to teach me will try anything one time look for a relationship
red rose wolf​(sub female)

Welcoming the new chic

red rose wolf​(sub female) • Apr 22, 2019
Hi my name is as said but you can call me red. I'm currently looking for a daddy and/or master so check my page out if your looking for a submissive or little.
setonmyface​(other male){I like ani}
Hello I'm in Roswell New Mexico and I am interested in finding other people interested in beastialty and face setting and also want to meet someone who likes doing Threesomes and foursomes and will be a dominant woman
Under foot

Experienced slave ( sub male ) from Egypt

Under foot • Apr 22, 2019
I am Yousef , 38 Years old, male slave for women , I am looking forward for being owned by woman ( I do not care the age ) I had good experience in foot worship, foot trample , pony play, human furniture and human toilet ( soft and hard sport) , as well as I had been a toy for mistress.

I have been waiting for my new owner for her pleasure.
afterrevtplife​(sub female)
4 years ago • Apr 23, 2019
Hiya!

I’m Ammy. I’m 25 and in the Alabama area. I’m new to the bdsm world, but have always known that vanilla just doesn’t fulfill me. I’m a natural submissive, but I like to test my limits. I’m not big into pain, but know it’s necessary sometimes in order to get the point across. I’m mainly into this lifestyle to relinquish the control I exert in my everyday life.

While I’m not opposed to chatting, I thrive on contact so hopefully there’s someone else out there around me!
Villanelle​(staff)
4 years ago • Apr 23, 2019
Villanelle​(staff) • Apr 23, 2019
We've had a lot of new people join us over the long weekend! Welcome to everyone, whether or not you've done an intro. Don't forget, it's never too late!