Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

feelthewroughtiron
4 years ago • Apr 24, 2019
feelthewroughtiron • Apr 24, 2019
Hello, I am a fairly new dom that is new to the lifestyle. I recently joined looking for the right sub or slave. I have been reading the forums and have been pleasantly surprised, it seems to be a nice community. I am thinking of stepping up to a premium member.
BabyGirlFL​(sub female){His}
4 years ago • Apr 27, 2019

Hello

Hi, I’m a new sub (since November) and completely new to the lifestyle. My dom is being very cautious with opening up to me so we are rooted in trust and confidence, but I am becoming a bit impatient. I am excited about experiencing everything he has to offer but I don’t want to push. I am here to learn. In my previous marriage it is clear to me that we had d/s dynamics going on in the bedroom and a little outside of it, but we never spoke about it. I didn’t know about it. I just knew once I got older that I much prefer to be submissive. Just didn’t know it was a thing. Would love to have a female sub mentor who has been in the lifestyle a while. Thanks.
fluttergirlsub{Uncollared}
4 years ago • Apr 28, 2019

Novice sub

fluttergirlsub{Uncollared} • Apr 28, 2019
Hi, attractive 45 yr old straight sub. I'm professional, intelligent and so very new to our world. In my vanilla world, I'm aggressive, put up with zero bs and would probably make a great Domme, but I prefer yielding to my Dom. I do have a Dom/mentor who throws various tests at me and so far so good. From peanut butter sandwiches, massages, to my oral specialty; I have a very happy and well pleased Sir.
PrimalSelf​(dom male)
4 years ago • Apr 29, 2019
PrimalSelf​(dom male) • Apr 29, 2019
Hullo all! Australian fellow here. Just looking for a place to hang my hat, engage in some fine discussion and maybe even meet some like minded folks!

I’m a weird hybrid mix of a Daddy, a primal and a master and still on my journey to learn all I can about myself and everyone else.
Villanelle​(staff)
Villanelle​(staff) • Apr 29, 2019
Welcome to all of our lovely new members! Thanks for the intros icon_smile.gif
sissyboyallison​(sub male)

Please Read Bio!

sissyboyallison​(sub male) • Apr 29, 2019
I have always been a submissive person, and it has always been my dream to become a full time feminized sex slave. I’m looking to become a 24/7 slave for a dominant male or female, and while my goals are extreme, I am not shy and I am ok with just chatting
sissyboyallison​(sub male)

Please Read Bio!

sissyboyallison​(sub male) • Apr 29, 2019
I have been a submissive for my entire life. I am inexperienced but totally willing to give over my life to a dominant. I am not shy so please message me if interested
Tilhard{Yes they g}
4 years ago • Apr 30, 2019

Re: Hello everyone!

Tilhard{Yes they g} • Apr 30, 2019
MissDeviant wrote:
I am new to the site, just joined today. I have been a switch/brat for a few years now, and I'm ready to try dominance for the first time! It's a little scary, but I'm up for new challenges. Looking forward to meeting new people and hopefully find my very first princess!
my girlfriend who is straight petite 45 wants devoured by dominate lesbion her 9418795350
fluttergirlsub{Uncollared}

Novice sub

fluttergirlsub{Uncollared} • Apr 30, 2019
Hello, 45 yr old sub newbie here. I'm a mom, a nurse and single. I'm glad to be here among likeminded individuals.
ThatDomGuy{SanjaStar}
ThatDomGuy{SanjaStar} • Apr 30, 2019
Hey Everyone,

My Earth name is William, but my friends call me, well they call me William. I'm relatively new to the online community and a friend recommended I try this site. So far, it's been a breath of fresh air. I look forward to getting to know ad many of you as I can.