*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

Villanelle​(staff)
4 years ago • May 1, 2019
Villanelle​(staff) • May 1, 2019
Thank you for the intros! Welcome to our newest members icon_smile.gif
Cephalus​(switch male)
4 years ago • May 1, 2019
Cephalus​(switch male) • May 1, 2019
I just joined this site yesterday, and really loving it so far. It's a great site, and there seems to be lots of great people into a diverse array of kinks and pleasures.

I am looking to explore my kinky side further (I am new to this sort of thing) and thereby learn more about myself, and others as well. I consider kink first and foremost a pleasure, but second to that, a tool for self-enlightenment. I am finding that I can learn new things about myself and encounter new dimensions within myself through this sort of exploration.

Looking primarily for a dominant female to teach me the ways of the BDSM lifestyle. Glad to be here and hoping to chat with more of you soon!
Tilhard{Yes they g}
4 years ago • May 2, 2019

Tilhard

Tilhard{Yes they g} • May 2, 2019
59 year old male divorced in September a submissive would do anything for the right master
In good shape athletic active
Bunniee​(sub female)
Bunniee​(sub female) • May 2, 2019
Hello.
I have some 'real life/in person' BDSM experience but have been living the vanilla life for the past couple of years. I was always told that theres no going back once you get involved and i have been craving a little something extra for some time now so maybe they were right?!
Struggling to come to terms with my sexuality now which i wont go into too much detail publically as there is some stigma involved possibly?
I am looking to explore other options online for now but i am unsure how that works. Appreciate advice from others on that topic!
DelilahD

Hello

DelilahD • May 2, 2019
So here I am in a bit of a foreign country. I have showed interest in bdsm for a long time but have never really dived in. This is the first community I have ever decided to go forward with. Thank you for the warm welcomes from those of you who said hello. This will be the beginning of my journey.
dante2310
4 years ago • May 5, 2019

new to this world

dante2310 • May 5, 2019
Hi all like most on this thread new to the cage and life style not even sure where I fit in tbh one thing i do know im defo not a sub but not sure if my caring nature lends its self to be a proper Dom or not but thats for me to figure out no one can really help with that .

After reading a lot about the life style between Doms/subs alot of responasiblity comes with it more like a marriage of sorts and tbh I guess it scares me a little not the marrage sort of side to it more the though of been incontrol of someone that has feelings , needs , been cared for ect but i guess it is a two way street on that score .

So anyway just though I would say hello while I decide on where to go next.
Villanelle​(staff)
4 years ago • May 6, 2019
Villanelle​(staff) • May 6, 2019
Welcome Dante!

If you've joined us over this long weekend, please do say hello and tell us a bit about yourself icon_smile.gif
Jackhole
4 years ago • May 6, 2019

Re: *WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

Jackhole • May 6, 2019
Villanelle wrote:
It's time for a new introduction thread here at THE CAGE. Whether you are new, kind of new, or been here for a while, please take a moment to say hello and tell us a bit about yourself if you haven't already.

We look forward to seeing you all inside THE CAGE!

Oh and if you're really new make sure to check out our magazine articles for info, tips, and tricks.