Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

Commodore​(dom male)
4 years ago • May 14, 2019

I’m new.

Commodore​(dom male) • May 14, 2019
Hey everyone. I am new to this site and still very new to this lifestyle. I am a dom and would appreciate any guidance I can get from other like minded people dom or sub.

Nice to meet everyone and I’m so glad places like this exist!!
Villanelle​(staff)
4 years ago • May 14, 2019
Villanelle​(staff) • May 14, 2019
Welcome everyone! @CO21, if you're looking for some introductory info check our magazine articles which include tips for getting started, a glossary, and more. We also have a number of forum threads filled with advice that are worth a read.
Villanelle​(staff)
4 years ago • May 16, 2019
Villanelle​(staff) • May 16, 2019
Bumping this for everyone who has yet to do an intro. Please say hello and tell us a little bit about why you're here, how you found us, and who you are icon_smile.gif
Nestor
4 years ago • May 16, 2019
Nestor • May 16, 2019
Hey girliegirl, are you aware that you are not accepting messages from new people? It is preventing me from contacting you.
kenschrissy​(sub female){Owned}
4 years ago • May 17, 2019
Enters with red panda plushie in tow and waves. Hi I’m Chrissy. I’m new here. I have a daddy so I’m NOT looking for a new dom. He’s a new daddy and is still learning. I’m teaching him the best I can after all he’s not a mind reader. Any suggestions you might have would be appreciated. My daddy is a Otr trucker so I get lonely. I’m here for friends only.
I’m straight and not looking for anything sexual.
Villanelle​(staff)
4 years ago • May 18, 2019
Villanelle​(staff) • May 18, 2019
Welcome everyone! Thanks for the intros icon_smile.gif It's never to late to add yours if you haven't done one yet!
Villanelle​(staff)
4 years ago • May 20, 2019
Villanelle​(staff) • May 20, 2019
If you've joined us over the past few days please say hello here icon_smile.gif
Szady​(dom male)
4 years ago • May 20, 2019
Szady​(dom male) • May 20, 2019
I'm not "new" here, but I've never introduced myself! I've been on the site for around 6 months or so maybe...but I'm not all that active on the discussion boards...I'm trying to be more involved though! People call me by my last name, Szady. I'm 33, live in the Albany, NY area (I'm actually in a smaller town about 40 miles north of Albany, but nobody's ever heard of it so...) and have a degree in computer science...I develop iOS apps for a living! I'm dominate and looking for a submissive/slave either online or in person. I'm somewhat new at this and I'm looking to learn as much as I can about it all. If there are any other very experienced doms out there that are willing to take on an apprentice, I'd love to hear from you!
Little Subbie​(sub female)
4 years ago • May 21, 2019

Sub 19

Little Subbie​(sub female) • May 21, 2019
Hello,

Just call me LS, and I'm still new to this whole thing. I've just been looking around and taking in all of the new sites. If I don't respond, its because I don't get on here much. Every one on here has been really nice and I've had a great time so far. I can't wait to have more fun times.

LS