Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

Masterscs​(sub female)
4 years ago • May 22, 2019
Masterscs​(sub female) • May 22, 2019
Hello A/all my name is tracey and have just recently gone from being a submissive to slave. It is owned and has been instructed to try and make friends with other sub/slaves to interact with
thirstyharley​(dom male)
4 years ago • May 26, 2019
thirstyharley​(dom male) • May 26, 2019
Good evening ladies and gentlemen and everyone in between. I joined this site not too long ago because not only do I wish to find a sub, but also because my interest in BDSM has never been expressed to the extent that it could have been. I hope to meet lots of lovely people as well as learn how to be a better dom!
I’ll see you folks later (:
Soulweaver​(dom male)

New to the Cage, old hand at life!

Soulweaver​(dom male) • May 26, 2019
H/hello everyone, I am new to the cage, although I am a Master/Daddy Dom with many years of experience "under my belt."😉 While I am strictly a r/t practitioner, I do use the online realm to meet people.

I have tried to fashion my profile so that it is a good representation of who and what I am. I only seek submissive females, but I do consider myself friendly and approachable, so if you are looking to just chat, I am cool with that as well. I have many years experience of being a mentor in the collegiate world (vanilla of course), so I am able to use those skills here, as well (non-vanilla of course).

My name is Master Dick, although I prefer to be called Richard. I reserve titles for those who have formally submitted to me. Check out my profile and if interested in chatting or more, drop me a note! Thanks for reading my treatise!
Sex Slave faggot​(sub male)

White faggot sex slave looking for a black owner

I'm submissive and obedient. I'm naked 24/7. Looking for an owner, preferably Black. I'm an exhibitionist and I love sex in public. I do anything except for scat and blood. I'm in Santa Monica, California
Villanelle​(staff)
4 years ago • May 28, 2019
Villanelle​(staff) • May 28, 2019
Welcome to everyone who has joined us over the last few days! Don't forget to fill out your profile and perhaps place a personal ad if you are looking. Also, we have some great tips in our Magazine section if you are looking for some info about THE CAGE and BDSM in general.

Have fun!
meeks​(sub female)
4 years ago • May 29, 2019
meeks​(sub female) • May 29, 2019
Hello everyone! You can call me Meeks or Mika, either works!
I'm ~sort of~ new to the kink scene and I'm exploring and learning more and slowly trying to work into going to munches and parties.
I'm a submissive with some sadomasochist tendencies and I tend to be really bratty, oops!