Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

Villanelle​(staff)
4 days ago • Mar 24, 2024
Villanelle​(staff) • Mar 24, 2024
Welcome to everyone who has joined us! Please take a moment and say hello icon_smile.gif
BBWGODDESS​(dom female)
2 weeks ago • Mar 12, 2024
BBWGODDESS​(dom female) • Mar 12, 2024
Hello all, I'm Goddess Angelica. I'm a Domme based in NY but I do travel for the right sub. I am not new to this lifestyle but I am new to this site, hoping to meet some new submissives.
melnish
2 weeks ago • Mar 8, 2024
melnish • Mar 8, 2024
Hello everyone!

I’ve been wanting to try BDSM for a while (years) unfortunately my boyfriend (now ex) wasn’t into it. So I found this gem of a site and so looking forward to learning more.

I am new to the scene but I am a submissive. Unfortunately I can only do long distance unless you live in Hong Kong.

Looking forward to the future and to learning a hell of a lot 😉 xx
zaxbyso​(sub male)
3 weeks ago • Mar 6, 2024
zaxbyso​(sub male) • Mar 6, 2024
hey guys! I am a young guy trying to have some fun! I am very submissive and love risky/exhibitionist things! I love jerking off in public specifically in random and unusual places. I just find it so exciting to have my dick out in the middle of a parking lot! If anyone would be interested in being my Dom, please check out my profile and hit me up!
sweetcheekz
3 weeks ago • Mar 5, 2024
sweetcheekz • Mar 5, 2024
I don't know if I've ever posted in here. Hello, nice to meet you all. Some of you already know me from my blog stories, and I will continue to write again on those soon. Life has gotten so busy. I have a lot of experience in the lifestyle, both in BDSM and Gorean aspects. Can't say I'm a fan of Gor, but that's okay, not trying to hate on anyone else for sure, everyone likes different things. I just want to meet like minded people to chat with, so here I am.
karlaxx
3 weeks ago • Mar 5, 2024
karlaxx • Mar 5, 2024
Today is my first day here. I'm totally inexperienced. Very curious, but completely inexperienced. In vanilla world too. I've been flirting with the BDSM universe and finally gave in to the temptation of trying to understand more about the subject and maybe understand myself in the process. I wanna know why I take so much pleasure in being dominated. And who knows, I might also enjoy this process. I'm looking forward to it.
KnightShining​(dom male)
3 weeks ago • Mar 4, 2024
KnightShining​(dom male) • Mar 4, 2024
Just joined here after many many years on fet.

Fet has appeared to become less about kink and more about only fans recruitment now so wanted to find a new place to spend time!
NotASimpleton​(sub female)
3 weeks ago • Mar 2, 2024
Hiya!
I just joined this community and am looking forward to explore everything and anything.

I'm in sweden but could be looking for online connections too, if you're the right person.
I'm looking for something long-term, someone to build something with. I'm not a side business so I won't be a fling on the side of your vanilla life. I want to consume your mind icon_smile.gif

I'm a maso sub with a bit of brat in me, and looking for a woman or a man that brings out all of my extra 😘
JuneBuggy​(sub gender fluid)
3 weeks ago • Mar 1, 2024
Hi! My name is Tay and I'm a learning submissive😁 I haven't been in the community for too long, although I have had this account for a while out of curiosity.

I'm not really looking for anything specific, but I would love to talk to anyone interested in getting to know me better.

I DO NOT send nudes!!! If you ask, I will BLOCK!!!

I'm really an open book. Feel free to ask me anything! Though, if you start off your conversation by asking something like "What turns you on?" Or something like that, I won't respond. I wish to have a decent conversation before telling strangers my dark secrets🤣