Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

SweetCakeGirly​(sub female)
1 week ago • Apr 10, 2024
Hi!

I'm Sweetie, 35, Pansexual, sub, and good girly! (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ I'm a newbie who had a few experiences already. I'm here for the events, the classes, the forums, and to make friends. Not looking for hookups or anything like that! If you don't have your age in your profile, I won't answer either! Thank you!
BriarTheKH​(dom trans woman)
1 week ago • Apr 10, 2024
Hello all! My name is Briar Rose! I am a domme Trans woman. First thing on my profile so don't call me a catfish or trap. I am 21 years old and looking to cage a cis man in chastity.
I'm new to this site but not necessarily new to chastity.
I used to be on Fetlife but I bounced when I made it clear I don't want to enter any sort of relationship with 18 year olds and middle aged men blew up my dms talking about some 18 is legal crap.
Which reminds me, if you're looking for someone to lock you up but you're under 21, don't message me. I'll block you. Just don't.
I live in Arizona, United States. I'm generally located in the Glendale/Phoenix/Peoria/Tempe area and would like a sub from around there. I had a sub from Tuscon and neither of us really got what we wanted out of the relationship.
I'm a very open book, I just don't know what to say about myself so please feel free to ask questions!!
Villanelle​(staff)
1 week ago • Apr 8, 2024
Villanelle​(staff) • Apr 8, 2024
Thank you for the lovely intros! Make sure to check out our Let's Get You Started section in THE CAGE Magazine, useful for those new to THE CAGE and/or BDSM in general.
Squeedoodle
1 week ago • Apr 7, 2024
Squeedoodle • Apr 7, 2024
Good evening. Is 1:45 too late at night for me to say good evening? Whatever, good evening!!

I go by Squeedoodle or Squee online. I'm a pervert with a moderate amount of experience in the scene. I used to go to some play parties in Philadelphia, Hartford, New York, and New Jersey. Kinda burnt out on the whole "party" aspect of the scene, as I always was more of an introvert anyway and all that traveling gets exhausting. Also frequented some munches and even conventions, stopped for similar reasons. I do miss the skillshare workshops and demonstrations, though.

I've dated some crappy folks, as well as some lovely folks, and learned a lot from my successes and especially my mistakes, but I am currently single and not really looking to change that. I just wanna see and maybe participate in some interesting discussion, possibly make some friends if there are some genuine folks hanging around.

Looking forward to poking around and seeing what kind of things people are talking about here.
Fejje5r
1 week ago • Apr 7, 2024
Fejje5r • Apr 7, 2024
I am in Cheyenne and would love to meet you as u sound absolutely amazing and am sure we would get along wonderful...
Falke​(sub female)
1 week ago • Apr 5, 2024
Falke​(sub female) • Apr 5, 2024
Hi everyone ♡
I'm Falke, and I'm quite new to the community! I gained an interest in it through reading and writing erotic fiction.

I adore petplay and various other things, which I'd love to chat about. I'm just here to interact with others in the lifestyle and to get a little more knowledge on the things I'd like to write about.

I'm also very shy, so while messages are welcome, please excuse any slow replies ♡
daddystranson​(sub trans man)
2 weeks ago • Mar 31, 2024
hello, i'm new here. i used to be quite active on fet but wanted to try something new.

most of what i'm into is age play, i'm very into daddies and such. i'm most definitely a little and a sub. i'm hoping to chat with like minded people and hopefully even find a long term daddy
TortugaSub​(sub male)
2 weeks ago • Mar 31, 2024
TortugaSub​(sub male) • Mar 31, 2024
Hello everyone, my name is Jay, not very experienced in the community, mostly bdsm, some chastity with my pervious partner, and a bit of forced fem over the years. I strongly lean submissive ever since I began on the road exploring the world of kink.

Mostly looking to meet new people, and learn more on this journey, but I am not opposed to meeting someone and seeing where things go as well.

I am not great at writing about my self, so feel free to reach out and ask anything or just chat, I am open when it comes to chatting or questions. Looking forward to being here.
Villanelle​(staff)
3 weeks ago • Mar 24, 2024
Villanelle​(staff) • Mar 24, 2024
Welcome to everyone who has joined us! Please take a moment and say hello icon_smile.gif