niceman
3 years ago • Feb 5, 2021
niceman • Feb 5, 2021
Please feel free to get in touch
I’m intrigued to learn more about you
TormentedUtopia
3 years ago • Feb 5, 2021
TormentedUtopia • Feb 5, 2021
Hi! I'm very new to the bdsm world. I've done some self teaching on phrases, different kinks, conduct, what it means to be dom/sub but I know that there is SO much that I Don't know about. I'm hoping that the community here can teach me more about the lifestyle and help me to understand if this is where I belong. If anyone is willing to help a newbie learn and explore please message me.
Likeavirgin​(sub female)
3 years ago • Feb 4, 2021

Hello :)

Likeavirgin​(sub female) • Feb 4, 2021
Hello to A/all, I'm happy to be here. I'm still new to the lifestyle and interested in speaking with like minded individuals. There is much to learn from this lifestyle and I want to learn as much as I can. I'm a submissive and owned by my Dom. We are long distance, which is extremely hard at times. If I'm not alone in that, I look forward in meeting friends. You can call me V icon_smile.gif
Queen Lioness
Queen Lioness • Feb 4, 2021
Hello all, I stumbled on this site looking to expand my horizons. Even being hetero and dom, I thinking of babbling into the opposite sex. Something exciting about this fantasy. Who knows what I may find. I'm enjoying this site and look forward to learning more. Not sure where to begin but welcome suggestions. Recently single so definitely looking for something new and pleasurable.
Villanelle​(staff)
Villanelle​(staff) • Feb 4, 2021
Great to see so many new "faces" here at THE CAGE! Thank you for the intros. Don't miss our "Help" section if you have any questions about how it all works or feel free to drop me a message.
Sexymichelle​(sub femme)
3 years ago • Feb 3, 2021

Hello

Sexymichelle​(sub femme) • Feb 3, 2021
Hello everyone, I am new here and what I have looked at so far it appears to be a wonderful site. I am a 60 yr old submissive BI,CD. I live efemme full time at home and I am the housewife for my wife and her boyfriend. I am looking for some new friends and adventure. I would like to be exposed, humiliated, owned by a mistress or master and possibly blackmailed. I need some new excitement.
Víðarr​(dom male)
3 years ago • Feb 3, 2021

Re: *WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

Víðarr​(dom male) • Feb 3, 2021
Hello everyone. I am a Dom and Master. I stumbled across THE CAGE whilst looking for new subs and slaves to command.
a little about myself. I have certain rules and expectations which need to be obeyed, Im looking for Sub females. You may address me as master if you are a slave or daddy if you are a sub. I am 23, call me old fashioned but i expect my rules to be followed and i like good girls. bad girls get punished and punishment is not very fun for you.
now, thats a little about me, im a very private Dom, my Sub is MY Sub and my Slave is mine to command. do as you are told and you will be rewarded. misbehave or disobey me and you will be punished.

== Results from bdsmtest.org ==
100% Owner
100% Brat tamer
100% Degrader
100% Rigger
100% Sadist
100% Master/Mistress
100% Daddy/Mommy
100% Experimentalist
100% Primal (Hunter)
91% Dominant
90% Voyeur
75% Ageplayer
65% Switch
59% Masochist
53% Exhibitionist
48% Non-monogamist
41% Slave
29% Submissive
24% Boy/Girl
18% Pet
14% Rope bunny
10% Degradee
8% Primal (Prey)
7% Brat
1% Vanilla

here are my results. now the rewards can be big or small. and if the Sub is well behaved and obeys, they can be the dom for once and control. but if they step over the line, they will be punished
Breadphish
3 years ago • Feb 2, 2021
Breadphish • Feb 2, 2021
Hey,
I'm Breadphish and new to all of this. I've been interested in learning more about myself and this world seeing as I don't know what role I really fit into, if any at all. I've got a lot of information to delve into and don't know where to start, so ill update yall when I'm hopefully not so green. Hopefully ill learn a lot from you all as well.
ddddm​(dom male){KisforKitt}

Hi everyone! 😁

I'm here after my little said she'd been having some great chats with some lovely people and thought it would be nice if I joined in 😃

We're in an ENM relationship - so not a "hands off" warning, but I will fiercely protect her if she needs it 🐺

I've been a Daddy/Dom on and off, for a fair few years now.

I enjoy mentoring/teaching, learning about people's interests and where they come from, learning more about different dynamics, session ideas, techniques etc. So come say hi! I'll post some more pics when I get the chance 😈

== Results from bdsmtest.org ==
100% Exhibitionist
100% Brat tamer
100% Dominant
100% Degrader
100% Voyeur
100% Rigger
100% Sadist
100% Master/Mistress
100% Daddy/Mommy
100% Primal (Hunter)
97% Owner
56% Experimentalist
47% Vanilla
46% Ageplayer (this one.... seems a little backwards - maybe it's my love of Disney??)
25% Non-monogamist (this has changed recently, now that I understand it better - closer to 75% I'd say)
0% Switch (weirdly, I used to think I was!)
Villanelle​(staff)
Villanelle​(staff) • Feb 2, 2021
Time for a bump - if you've not said hello yet please do!