Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

electro fun
3 years ago • Dec 22, 2020

Hey there

electro fun • Dec 22, 2020
Hey,
Iv just signed up becuse I’m young and interested in getting into the world of BDSM. I would say I’m more sub. My particular interest is electro and estim. Looking forward to finding new kinky friends.
Villanelle​(staff)
3 years ago • Dec 21, 2020
Villanelle​(staff) • Dec 21, 2020
Welcome to everyone who joined us over the weekend! Please say hello if you haven't already icon_smile.gif
subforceo​(sub female)
3 years ago • Dec 20, 2020

Exec Woman (Sub) Looking for Mentor/Advice

subforceo​(sub female) • Dec 20, 2020
I am a highly educated executive-level woman that's new to BDSM.

I *think* I'm looking for a Dom that is a peer in terms of education, professional life, etc.

I would truly love to chat with any others that have navigated this particular power dynamic and the related professional/personal challenges of being in this world while maintaining a relatively high profile professional life.
DRDAVEXXXX
3 years ago • Dec 20, 2020
DRDAVEXXXX • Dec 20, 2020
Hello everyone, I am an experienced dom in UK; I’ve been in the lifestyle over 25 years now, but I’m new to The Cage and joining due to many recommendations. I have helped, guided, taught, trained and mentored many kinky female submissives over the years, offline and online. I’m looking forward to exploring here! Be well.
Villanelle​(staff)
3 years ago • Dec 19, 2020
Villanelle​(staff) • Dec 19, 2020
Welcome everyone! Give us a shout if you have any questions and don't forget our "Help" section if we aren't around.
thicccgirl​(sub female)
thicccgirl​(sub female) • Dec 19, 2020
Hey, so I’m definitely new here. I’m just figuring out how this community works while figuring out what I like and don’t like. I’d love to figure out what else I should do as someone new here.
Synfully{Little/sub}
Synfully{Little/sub} • Dec 19, 2020
Hi.. I'm Syn.. Yes I'm new and new to this but I'm eager to learn. I can be a bit sassy at times but I know my role and I'm a good listener. Teach me Daddy so I can do everything you want exactly how you want it.
ClownCoreFrankie​(switch female)
3 years ago • Dec 18, 2020
Heyo! Frankie here
im very new to all this and I have minimal experience, but Im looking forward to learning more any maybe experiencing more!
I know baseline what I like and don’t and am a switch but lean more towards sub. Im excited this place is so nicely run and genuine sounding as I haven’t had the best luck getting into this before with other apps due to just how vague it seemed on that site or how pushy people got.
I enjoy talking about this stuff just as much as potentially doing things and just hope to meet cool people!
Villanelle​(staff)
Villanelle​(staff) • Dec 18, 2020
Thank you for saying hello everyone! Welcome to THE CAGE!
Synfully{Little/sub}

Synfully{Little/sub} • Dec 18, 2020
Hi, Im Synfully. I am looking forward to exploring the bdsm communtiy.