Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

whosthatgirl
3 years ago • Oct 28, 2020

New to the community

whosthatgirl • Oct 28, 2020
Hello everyone I’m 33/fem/central TX brand new to the community. I’ve been to 2 swing events and it was very intriguing (even tho I didn’t play). I look forward to exploring and finding my niche. I hope you guys don’t mind questions because I have quite a few.

Thanks for having me
oMichaelne​(dom male)
oMichaelne​(dom male) • Oct 28, 2020
Hey wassup y’all. I’m Michael. 29 year old Dom

I’ve been in the lifestyle for the past 8 years. A lot of experience but there is always more to learn and share. I have a great job where I can work from home so I am willing to relocate in the future if my future sub needed IRL. I’m fine with online too. Speaking of that, I am looking for a sub at the moment. Doesn’t matter the age because it’s the mind that matters most to me. She needs to be affectionate, a great listener and willing to understand me. If interested, just message me and we can talk further about everything else.

Good luck and thanks for having me
Hermusician55​(sub male)
Hermusician55​(sub male) • Oct 28, 2020
Hello there! Welcome to the cage! I’m a submissive too and have been on here since the beginning. It’s such a good site with so many nice people. I’ve had a lot of good and strange experiences as a sub and would love to chat with you. Hope your well and stay safe with this Covid thing.
Anna Courcelle​(sub female)
3 years ago • Oct 26, 2020
Hi everyone,

My name is Anna, I am 24 and a submissive.

I am mostly looking for knowledge and experiences. I want to grow as a submissive and find out more about the lifestyle in general, and how I fit in it. Really I just want to find my place in this crazy world.

I stumbled upon this place during one of my numerous Internet explorations, and it seems like a genuine and kind community, so thank you for having me!
Villanelle​(staff)
3 years ago • Oct 26, 2020
Villanelle​(staff) • Oct 26, 2020
Welcome to all of our new members! Please take a moment and say hello if you haven't already icon_smile.gif
jamescains​(switch male)
3 years ago • Oct 25, 2020

howdy

jamescains​(switch male) • Oct 25, 2020
Howdy everyone.

south Texas switch here. Kinda new to bdrm. Im married and looking for a secret partner to learn and explore with. I make all my own bondage gear for paracord.
TheDoho​(dom male)
3 years ago • Oct 21, 2020
TheDoho​(dom male) • Oct 21, 2020
Hello there.

Really I am not only new to the site but also new to the role I am hoping to explore. I have been doing more research and have learned that I would be classified as a Soft Daddy Dom. Hoping to learn lots here, make some friends and if I am lucky meet a nice lady to help in my exploration.

Thank you for having me.
TheDoho
Villanelle​(staff)
3 years ago • Oct 21, 2020
Villanelle​(staff) • Oct 21, 2020
Thanks for all of the hellos! Welcome to THE CAGE icon_smile.gif