Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

William A​(dom male)
3 years ago • Sep 1, 2020
William A​(dom male) • Sep 1, 2020
Greetings,

New to the bdsm world, relatively new to the site. Looking forward to interacting and learning.
Eliza Raine​(sub female)
3 years ago • Aug 31, 2020
Eliza Raine​(sub female) • Aug 31, 2020
Hi there! I am new to this world. I have been discovering desires and sides of me lately that have led me to seek a safe place to gain more knowledge and connections.

I'm not exactly sure what my "type" would be. There are moments where I could easily see myself being in control of someone else's pleasure, but for the most part I feel like I'm the one who wants to submit.

I am in a committed relationship that is somewhat open, and fortunately he is willing to open this up with me. But I don't want to teach him (nor do I know how), so we are both off learning and exploring.

I would love any sort of resources for a new person starting here, and eventually am hoping to find a community in person.

So far, most of my interactions have been way less scary and much more kind than I had anticipated. Sorry if that sounds judgy, but I truly did not know what to expect. So, I appreciate this forum and seemingly mature and responsible nature of people here.
Villanelle​(staff)
Villanelle​(staff) • Aug 31, 2020
Welcome to everyone who joined us this weekend - and thank you for the latest intros!
YourFunPackage​(sub male){Would like}

Gettin nitty wit da gritty

Hey you! Thanks for reading me.. I'm an open book;)
So I've just recently joined up and am very excited about meeting new friends in this beautiful scene. What do I want? No one night stands or flings. But some good real friendships and eventually I would like to meet my one special Domme to whom I can offer my energy.
My biggest passion other than servitude is music. I'm an unsigned artist and so would love to meet someone of the same artistic pursuesian . I am single and from the Cambridge area in England. If you like drop me a message and say hi. You never know ya might like me lol.

Love ya,
YourFunPackage icon_wink.gif
Zenja
3 years ago • Aug 30, 2020
Zenja • Aug 30, 2020
Greetings Beloved.

My name is Zenja and I’m here to connect with other people and listen. I love to eat and explore. I love conversation that gets my brain in motion. I love to read and write. I love my silk sheets and lingerie.

Big pretty women to the front.
distraction
3 years ago • Aug 29, 2020
distraction • Aug 29, 2020
Hello.
Villanelle​(staff)
3 years ago • Aug 29, 2020
Villanelle​(staff) • Aug 29, 2020
Thank you for the latest intros!

@MizterBones - it's always great to have someone with diverse experience here on THE CAGE. It's probably relevant to remind everyone that we do not allow pro domination , pay for play, or other types of financial exchanges here. That doesn't mean those who practice professional domination are unwelcome, simply that we expect everyone to be here in a personal capacity only.